Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Just now, oxford25 said:

Barbie & Kat

Yes,could be the same girl on left in LACMA pix :idk:

a2a0d1472453896.jpg

Humm, it really looks like the same girl with Leo in the car. Of course we can't see her face... but the hair is similar.  :p

Just now, FashionDream said:

Thanks for the updates.

Glad Leo did what he had to do and got the message across in Indonesia and that he's now gone, so that deportation threat is irrelevant now :) 

EXACTLY.

Well done, Leo!   :thumbsup:

Jennifer Lopez told Leo about the prank after she filmed to Carpool's karaoke. 

Jennifer Lopez Says Leonardo DiCaprio Was a 'Great Sport' About 'Carpool Karaoke' Prank

Jennifer Lopez and James Corden hilariously texted Leonardo DiCaprio on Corden’s primetime “Carpool Karaoke” special on Tuesday, and on Thursday, the American Idol judge followed up about the prank on her A-list pal.

"I did have to explain it to him,” Lopez admitted to reporters after American Idol’s final three performances. “He was a great sport about it ... I was like, 'So hey, this is what had happened! I was with James Corden ...'"

The actress and singer admitted that she hasn’t spoken to DiCaprio since the prank aired, but says the Oscar winner was good-natured about the bit at the time.

"He's great. He's a friend and it was nice,” she added with a laugh. “He was totally like, 'Do whatever you want, I don't care.' I don't know if he'd say that today!"

http://www.etonline.com/news/185772_jennifer_lopez_says_leonardo_dicaprio_was_a_great_sport_about_carpool_karaoke_prank/

Now this is something nice or what?    :thumbsup:

'Social fleedia' and to 'Leo' among new words added to Oxford Dictionaries

Oxford University Press has said the most recent update is based heavily on social media with words such as 'Instayam' meaning Thanksgiving pictures being shared on Instagram.

Other words include 'autocorreck' when text contains mistakes by means of an autocorrect, 'social fleedia' for when somebody closes their media accounts and 'LOYO' as an abbreviation for laughing on your own.

The verb to 'Leo' has also crept its way into the updates as a term for achieving something after years of trying - inspired by Leonardo DiCaprio's successful Oscar win this year.

http://www.oxfordtimes.co.uk/news/14397572._Social_fleedia__and_to__Leo__among_new_words_added_to_Oxford_Dictionaries/

Thanks Barbie. I figured, that she would have talked to Leo about it before it airing because if they were truly friends (she has his number so they must atleast be friendly) , then that's a given. :) I just don't understand the very ending when she says "I don't know if he would have said that today" I read it several times and I'm still unclear at the meaning.

The Oxford dictionary thing is cool.

Barbie

Tks for recent comments from JLO regarding Leo text , as well as, Oxford word news :flower:

As to LACMA pix / mystery Nobu girl,  I wasn't referring to girl right next to Leo , I was referring to the 'blonde/long hair girl walking to her side . The girl that you see on the 'left' side of the picture

Fash

Re J LO's final comment :  like you since the shows are time delayed I figured JLO  spoke to Leo about the episode before it ever aired to public, infact , who knows he may have even been given the opt to have that part of segment edited out if he wanted

And as to her final comment  , I think she meant in regard to all the worldwide attention the text conversation received  knowing Leo is not a person who seeks out attention

All  I know  is from my observations  people loved the segment/ Leo's reply, and that CBS had to be jumping for joy for all the free worldwide press they received due to Leo being  involved  :p:p

Jade

Tks for Britney/Leo #tbt pix :)

Yes, it was odd seeing all these new tweets /articles about how adorable the pix is considering for us Leo fans it is a pix we've been aware of for long

time :p

New tweet sighting from yesterday. He has his location in his bio as NY, but his tweets don't really indicate where he is at the moment. He was in LA Wednesday night I guess it's possible he could be in NY yesterday. Or maybe a mall in Cali. Or just a false sighting.

IDK :rofl::rofl:

SayJumner ‏@SayJumner  17h17 hours ago

I just saw Leonardo Dicaprio at the mall

On 3/30/2016 at 11:53 AM, Jade Bahr said:

Can someone post that photo? :Angel:

I'm trying so hard to find that photo and I can't find it, it's hidden in the archives somewhere on multiple Leo fan forums :rofl: Basically just Leo standing in the foreground of a party while JLo is in the front of the picture nearby him, I think it was a part by P.Diddy for JLo's birthday or something :p:p