Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Because he looks so good some more pics via getty :p

XQijpOZu.jpg b6melQFg.jpg z8E4hI6B.jpg GToyvyZ5.jpg AItYeLyv.jpg WCglu78m.jpg Mt0n0FAJ.jpg vcQxthMM.jpg vAZhCzI9.jpg 6cVzLTSl.jpg lu43kaB1.jpg  8Uu2g68q.jpg 2H8oJQIr.jpg Hgyf2l21.jpg

Isn't he adorable? :heart:

L0DZh27c.jpg

It's really impressive how successful "The Revenant" is all over the world. Who would had thought that a mostly silent, kinda art house movie with an exaggerated budget could be turned into a blockbuster hit? Curious if the movie would have the same strong numbers with a different actor in the main role ... I guess probably not. Tom Hardy seems to have a big fandom too but he's far away from Leos status.

Thanks @magali for the french interview :)

Thanks for all the updates felliow leo lovers!

also happy with the BO numbers for the movie, Jade. I remember from the Sony emails that the studio executives believed that the movie will not do well at all. One executive said that "this is not the role the world will like to see Leo in," so there is a lot of satisfaction for me to know the movie is successful. 

Having said that, now that he's won and can finally relax about his legacy, i hope his next movie will be more emotionally compelling. The Revenant is not my favorite Leo performance nor movie. I would be sad if he tries to do something similar. 

I would love to see Leo as a spy, hope he gets to work on that movie based on the Don Winslow novel Satori.

wow thank you all for all the news and pics ! he looks yummy in china, love the hair !

I've been looking for another link of the Truth or Dare interview but every articles has the same link and it's the one you said you couldn't watch :( 

I found this, but i'm pretty sure it's the same, let me know !

http://www.wat.tv/embedframe/236681chuPP3r12974877

Pix with interviewer whose Leo interview was recently posted here

Kat

As to press conference , from what I've seen the only one was the one that Calibi posted a link for  :)

Also, tks,  pix especially the one of Leo with his Mom & Oma  :heart:

Barbie

Tks for China premiere pix without watermarks, as well as,  Leo & Djimon premiere clip ,  yet another friendship  that I always liked :)

Fash

Ditto :thumbsup:

Jade

Tks for more China premiere pix , as well as,  Matt's remarks about Leo :)

Marinebing

Tks for  your efforts to find us interview link :)

Magali had posted a link to You Tube video of interview , did you see it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkPjJqPNKNU&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for all the updated girls, you're the best.

Very happy too about the revenat's success, I think its safe to say tha Leo's presence was the main factor of these amazing numbers. Our guy, has another level of star power.

I would love to see him working with Alejandro again, for sure. 

Oh, and I'm inlove with his hair right now. 

7 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I hope Leo finds a NEW GF soon.   :cain:

Really? I would prefer to see him single for a while ... but mainly because I don't like all the bad press which is always coming with a new blonde (model-) girlfriend lately. I whished they would just leaving him alone when it comes to his private stuff aka love life :Angel: