Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Well, if the article below is correct then it answers the question I stated I was curious about in regard to what Leo will do next  whether he would do Revenant premieres for Asian markets where it is due to be released  in April   

Leonardo DiCaprio May Come to China to Promote ‘The Revenant’ ]

No less than the 88th Oscar Best Actor awardee may come to China to promote his movie "The Revenant." Bona Film Group, promoter of Leo DiCaprio’s movie, said the actor is expected to arrive in China for the March 18 premiere of his film in the second-largest movie market in the world.

Bona, which congratulated Leonardo on his win after several years of being a nominee for the Best Actor award, said the importer of “The Revenant” would be China Film Group Corporation. In turn, Huaxia Film Distribution will disseminate the movie across China.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/107379/20160302/leonardo-dicaprio-may-come-to-china-to-promote-the-revenant.htm#ixzz41r3aqRyL

Barbie

Tks for pix of Leo out with friends last night in West Hollywood , as well as,  vid of Margot talking about Leo :)

Jade

Tks for adorable Oscar red carpet pix , as well as,  Billy's Zane's comments , he has a good sense of humor :) 

^That street art of Leo is amazing :D

New video compilation of a bunch of his older interviews and interview/news segments from the late 90's and early 2000's. Lots of rare footage! Wow there was a Leo video game back then too :laugh: 

Leo  Vegas UFC fight on Saturday March 5th

I've seen several articles this morning that claim that Leo is on list of celebs scheduled to attend McGregor versus Diaz UFC fight , if accurate,  hopefully we'll get some

pix :)

Barbie

Tks for pix , I had no idea that Alicia was the one to talk the group pix of Revenant's 3 Oscar winners :)

Jade

Tks for Paris Match cover  ; I ,also, would love to see Alicia work with Leo :)