Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Wow , so glad you brought to our attention the connection between Leo & Brie's Room  :)

Barbie

As  always, you make sure we fans have all the latest Leo videos for any event, tks :flower:

Jade

So many great pix from last night, you could tell that Leo was so very happy with his win, as was all of his fans and supporters all over the world.

The standing ovations he received at GG and last night demonstrate that his talent is admired and appreciated by all who he  works with in the industry :)

22 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Kat

Wow , so glad you brought to our attention the connection between Leo & Brie's Room  :)

also, this might just be my twisted mind but her son in the movie is called Jack and someone else (don't want to give up the plot if you haven't seen the movie yet) is called Leo ... :D

Revenant domestic box office news for this weekend   :excited::excited::excited:

"The Revenant" remained a solid draw in its fourth weekend of wide release, thanks to its dozen Oscar nominations and DiCaprio's star power. It finished the weekend with $12.4 million at 3,330 sites for a 25% decline and has now generated an impressed $138.2 million domestically.

Marinebing

Tks for more information about Leo/Room connections; hope to see the movie soon :)

I am so excited for Leo on his very first SAG win!  Definitely the best moment of the night. Then to top it off, his giant hug from Kate! She looked so happy and excited for him. And his smile after seeing her was so sweet. I swear those two belong together!:mf_cupid: 

Now its on to the BAFTA's and then the Academy Awards. For anyone here who is worried he might not get it, don't be. Last night's win pretty much sealed the deal for Oscar night!! :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:

10 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Leo's rough hair... haha.  

hair (1).jpg

Ok. So my first thought when I saw this was that he was going for Channing Tatum's Golden Globes look. Which I absolutely hated by the way! And then I just wanted to reach through the TV and fix it for him. :laugh:

3 hours ago, SweetGaby said:

leojacob.jpg

This is so sweet! Jacob Tremblay is absolutely adorable. I hope Leo and him get to work together one day. :heart:

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $138,171,368    55.8%
Foreign:  $109,522,582    44.2%

Worldwide:  $247,693,950  

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=revenant.htm

wow The Revenant is a real box office success and its so good to see it and of course there is no doubt with the oscar buzz it will make even more ; its also toped the box office of 20 countries this weekend the power of Leo never disapoint :clap:

2 hours ago, FashionDream said:

image.jpeg

thanks for the new cover ; whoever wrote the cover title need to be fired lol its not really catchy and i speak french and i can't even tell what nanar means :Amelie_wft::Amelie_wft:

Edit : i just googled what nanar means and yes whoever wrote it need to be fired cause it doesn't make anysense cause nanar is familiar french language and is  used to describe bad and boring movies so the expression "nanar à oscars"= "nanar to the oscars" (approximately) doesn't make any sense:surrender:

14 minutes ago, masha122 said:

thanks for the new cover ; whoever wrote the cover title need to be fired lol its not really catchy and i speak french and i can't even tell what nanar means :Amelie_wft::Amelie_wft:

Edit : i just googled what nanar means and yes whoever wrote it need to be fired cause it doesn't make anysense cause nanar is familiar french language and is  used to describe bad and boring movies so the expression "nanar à oscars"= "nanar to the oscars" (approximately) doesn't make any sense:surrender:

Lol :p 

57 minutes ago, masha122 said:

Yeah even the use of the word "Nanar" says a lot about the magazine. Won't buy it ...