Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I haven't seen this moment of Leo and Cate Blanchett at GG 2014.   :hehe: Would like to see the video.

cate_leo.gif  cate_leo_1.gif  cate_leo_2.gif  cate_leo_3.gif

I found the original article to this vid (look here) but sadly there's not the clip or I just can't find it :Angel:Maybe someone else has more luck.

Leo looks always especially handsome at the golden globes (and oscars) I have to say *sigh* He was born to wear a tuxedo, I guess!!! :wub:

Hiiiiii

thank you all for the awesome pix , news etc :flower: 

his smile in The US Open is the absolute perfection :wub2:  also he looks soooo beautiful in those  in green :brows: 

Ive been searching my harddesk and the internet so crazy looking for the pix with a fan during wolf shooting ( the last day of shooting if i wasnt mistaken) i think he was wearing a blue or navy jacket do you guys remember it ? :cry: 

plz if anyone knew it or have it  please please post it or send it to me private cuz i really want to see it   :girlbanghead: 

Hiiiiii

thank you all for the awesome pix , news etc :flower: 

his smile in The US Open is the absolute perfection :wub2:  also he looks soooo beautiful in those  in green :brows: 

Ive been searching my harddesk and the internet so crazy looking for the pix with a fan during wolf shooting ( the last day of shooting if i wasnt mistaken) i think he was wearing a blue or navy jacket do you guys remember it ? :cry: 

plz if anyone knew it or have it  please please post it or send it to me private cuz i really want to see it   :girlbanghead: 

New Showtime tv project for Leo's Appian Way

Hollywood Reporter: Leonardo DiCaprio Developing 1980s Mafia Drama for Showtime

The untitled drama is being written by 'Ray Donovan's' Brett Johnson.

Showtime is going back to the '80s with Leonardo DiCaprio.

The premium cable network is teaming with DiCaprio and Ray Donovan writer Brett Johnson for an untitled drama exploring the Mafia, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The drama traces a decade-long relationship between an unstable mafia captain and a rogue federal agent, each violating the strict codes of their respective organizations. Set in 1980s Brooklyn, the potential series examines the corrosive power the Wall Street era had on both the mafia and the FBI.

Johnson is set to pen the script and exec produce alongside DiCaprio and his Appian Way production president Jennifer Davisson, Ray Donovan's Bryan Zuriff, Charles Pacheco, Jennifer Erwin and Dan Pearson.

The Showtime drama marks the latest TV foray for DiCaprio, who has a documentary feature deal with Netflix. The Wolf of Wall Street, Gangs of New York and The Departed alum recently teamed with Entertainment One for a TV adaptation of author Simon Toyne's The Searcher. A network is not yet attached.

Should the drama move forward at Showtime, it would join a roster of programming that includes The Affair, Homeland, Masters of Sex, Penny Dreadful, Shameless and the upcoming Billions

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/leonardo-dicaprio-developing-1980s-mafia-824497

Barbie

Tks for Leo /red carpet gifs , like you I had never seen that sweet moment between Leo & Cate :)

Jade

Tks for new pix of Leo & Kelly at Hollywood Vampires concert ; I would have loved to have seen a pix of Leo (Arnie) with Johnny (Gilbert) :p

Lucky Girl

Is it this picture ? This was from the last day of filming at Rao's in NY, the woman was an extra

RaoJan111th.jpg

Jade

Oops just noticed your question, I'm not sure where this was taken, but Leo does have a navy jacket on :p

i think he was wearing a blue or navy jacket do you guys remember it

d0007144_22181316.jpg

Lucky Girl

Is it this picture ? This was from the last day of filming at Rao's in NY, the woman was an extra

RaoJan111th.jpg

neither of them :no:

he was smling a little bit more and not wearing a suit and i think the girl was one of the crew members

but thanks alot for the help sweetie   (Y)  :flower: