Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Ugh, he's looking HOT.    :woot:   :drool: And off course adorable with his "son".  :hehe:​ 

I'am so happy to come here with so many great news and especially to the official Revenant wrap.   :clap:

jade, ox, and eastofeden: thanks for all the updates, very much appreciated.   :flower: 

Two more!!!

11930872_1618351428431379_1799199248_n.jpg

My cuz Barbara Tootoosis, Isaiah's chaperone....they were wearing my designs, Leo loved what they were wearing and then they presented him with the vest. Super proud of Isaiah Tootoosis, he nailed every scene, everyone was sooo impressed with him!!

Source: https://instagram.com/p/6u23Rvs6kW9uD-itGQ7sQwacPo4Zpsz3DYt5A0/

11899590_735893409890249_1267472529_n.jpg

Checking out the goods, lol!! He loves it and promises to wear it!

Source: https://instagram.com/p/6u2a-IM6jI9UYutSkZcI8VpZHKD-qSdiKS0w80/

ox: those videos you posted are soo great, they all look such a nice crew and they look really happy too, after so much work... they have to be.   :hehe:

Wow, today is the day, great pics, thanks jade.    :ddr: His ponytail in the second pic is so cute,   :heart: and the first pic is...   :baronfaint:

thanks for answering me :flower:    I'm not very familiar with her and never recognize her unless it's a clear picture of her face.

and I haven't said it in a while, so thanks to everyone for posting all the pics, videos and info!!  u guys are the best!

Thank you all SO MUCH for the updates! So happy to see hes finally done filming! Loving all the set pics, and WOW he looks good too :drool: The beard trimmed down, still got the long hair...I like :drool: :drool: :drool:

And these pics from Malibu cutting loose...looks so happy! I'm sure hes happy to celebrate the end of filming :D :D 

those videos help to remind you of how many people are part of making great films

Exactly.

eastofeden: thanks for more vids.  

ox: thanks for this drooling forever pic and for the videos too. It's amazing to see him soo happy.   :)  I see Naomi and I wanted to be there, haha.   :nicole: