Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

It's so cool to watch Leo in Growing Pains, he's so cute.

Yes, it is cool to see how far he has come. :yes: Whenever I watch his Growing Pains episodes, I can see a stark contrast between his acting then and now. :p

I still wish his ParentHood episodes were online. I got to watch the episodes once each, but by the time I went to watch them again they were pulled from YouTube and seemingly the rest of the Internet. :/

Leo Patagonia or Alaska ???

Tom Hardy said they may film the final scenes in either Patagonia or Alaska , since there haven't been any recent sightings of Leo since Wednesday night at Power afterparty according to NY Page Six , does anyone think Leo may have gone there to scout out where he might stay while filming is happening ?

Kat

Re: Revenant They would be great if they truly only have 2 weeks left of filming to do. While I'm anxious to see Revenant trailer, final

movie, I'm , also, ready for a Leo pix without long pulled back hair and bushy beard which I know won't happen I know to filming is totally over :p

Tks for new docu film news , US article, and club sighting, and comments from Nolan about Inception ending :flower:

kellybsblover

Welcome :wave:

Caroline

Jade

Tks for pix of Leo in Cannes/boat , as well as, tweet :)

Barbie

Yes, I , too , prefer the man Leo has become (Y)

Tks for Growing Pains vid :)

Leonardo DiCaprio is suing the French magazine Oops for alleging he’s having a baby with RihannaGossip Cop is exclusively reporting. In French court papers obtained only by Gossip Cop, DiCaprio’s legal team notes that the actor was in France during the Cannes Film Festival when he found out about the cover of Oops, which claimed that he’s not only the father of Rihanna’s baby, but he also will not want anything to do with the child. For the record, the entire story is untrue. DiCaprio is seeking the maximum by French law of 18,000 Euros, which is approximately $20,000 in damages and legal fees.

In the May 13 edition of Oops, the celebrity tabloid features photos of Rihanna and DiCaprio with the cover line (in translation), “Rihanna Pregnant With Leonardo’s Baby: He Doesn’t Want The Baby.” As Gossip Cop exclusively reported in the past, DiCaprio and the singer are not even together.

In an exclusive conversation with Gossip Cop, Frederic Truskolaski, an owner of Oopsand a defendant in the lawsuit, acknowledges that the magazine knew its “scoop” was untrue. He says his staff read numerous stories “saying they were together,” but noted “we didn’t know” if Rihanna was pregnant, adding, “We thought she might be. We were not sure, of course.”

And yet, Truskolaski, who received the lawsuit on Thursday, says he’s completely shocked that DiCaprio has sued Oops. He tells Gossip Cop, “Why is he doing this?” The magazine’s part-owner thinks it may be “the first time an American superstar has sued a French magazine.”

According to the court papers, in addition to the erroneous claim that DiCaprio is having a baby with Rihanna, the magazine is being sued under France’s strict right to privacy laws. The lawsuit points out that Oops does not have the right to print information about DiCaprio’s personal life nor was it allowed to publish two paparazzi photos of him on the street. DiCaprio’s side is also asking Oops to print a retraction on an upcoming cover, and if it doesn’t, his legal team has asked the court to impose a 10,000 Euro fine (approximately $11,100).

DiCaprio’s legal team and Oops are set to face off in a Paris court on June 16. Truskolaski is fairly certain that because of France’s stringent privacy laws, a ruling will come down forcing Oops to pay the damages and legal fees. “Usually you lose,” he tells Gossip Cop, but he doesn’t think the magazine will have to pay the full 18,000 Euros that are being sought. “It won’t be much,” says Truskolaski.

Gossip Cop has reached out to both DiCaprio’s rep and his French attorney, but has yet to hear back.

Source : Gossip Cop http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-sues-french-magazine-oops-rihanna-baby/

^ interesting. I wasn't even aware of the rumour, and Leo/ his legal team suing anybody is not something we are used to hearing about. (Well there was the Playgirl thing)I could see why he would sue, plus with France having strict privacy laws he and his team probably felt they could win this. The article mentioned the magazine didn't have permission to print paparazzi pics of him, seems very different from the States in that regard. Anyways, maybe now they will think twice before writing crap like that, especially about Leo... he showed he doesn't mess around and he was one of the "first American superstars to sue a French magazine" Good for him.

Sometimes tabloids are just pathetic with their false stories. What are they thinking? Only because Leo is a public person doesn't give them the right to treat him like c-r-a-p without feelings!!! Same for Rihanna btw. Shows only in what kind of world we are living. Very sad. Such poor behavior is an abuse of press freedom, in my mind.

TMZ wrote:

Here's what's odd -- sources close to Leo tell TMZ ... his team recently contacted Oops! and informed the people running the magazine that the story was false. We're told the mag's response went something like ... yeah, we know and we don't care -- except in French.

One source tells us it's almost like the magazine wanted to be sued, possibly just to gain publicity.

They clearly didn't deserve it better ...

Hmmm maybe he is at a remote filming location :idk: Or maybe not, all I know is that whatever he is doing these days is very low key.

he is in ghost  mode :help: 

PS : that wink in your avatar make is a problem for my cardiac rythm  :D

Thanks Barbie for Growing Pains and Fashion for those pics...he looks so good, one of his best features is his arms imo.

I guess that magazine is getting what it wanted and is getting the publicity it was looking for..but im glad Leo is suing them aswell as they shouldnt be able to print stuff like that about anyone when it isnt anywhere near accurate!

Thanks for the info, lisa.

He's right to sue this magazine, it's not only a lie but also saying he wouldn't want the baby...   :ninja: and I guess that's exactly why he decided to sue the magazine. 

I fully agree wit u Barbie, Leo took the decusion to sue mainly because of the magazine's absurd to say that he did not want to take the child.

I've always liked his nose too, for some reason.... even more from a side angle. 

Agreed, his nose is perfection! And eyes... don't even have a word to describe, just mesmerizing blue eyes.    :wub:

And I have to say I have a thing with his hands :hehe:​ and his shoulders too.   :baronfaint:

Well , at least, we know where Leo is tonight , he's at the Black Keys concert at Randall Island/GovBall in NY

Noticed his pal Vinny just posted a pix from concert as well

 ☮ hey emma ☮ ‏@cornmaine · 17m17 minutes ago

WHEN LEONARDO DICAPRIO WALKS BY YOU ATTHE BLACK KEYS