Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hi Caroline welcome!

I'm pretty sure I'm reading this thread for several years. You guys are great in finding recent stuff about Leo. I appreciate your work und finally decided to join your community.

I'm from germany, sorry for my not so perfect english ;)

Welcome to you Jade! Your english sounds perfect :chicken: 

Leonardo DiCaprio Teams with Michael Bay for Rwandan Cycling Movie

Leonardo DiCaprio has his next project set – he will be teaming with Michael Bay to produce a movie about the Rwandan national cycling team!

The 40-year-old actor is not attached to star in the film and Michael is not set to direct it. The film will be helmed by Orlando von Einsiedel, who directed the documentary Virunga.

The movie will follow Jacques “Jock” Boyer, who was the first American to race in the Tour de France, according to The Hollywood Reporter. After retiring at age 32, he eventually went to Rwanda and helped form the country’s cycling team. One of the young men he helped out even made it to the 2012 London Olympics!

http://www.justjared.com/2015/06/04/leonardo-dicaprio-teams-with-michael-bay-for-rwandan-cycling-moive/#disqus_thread

Hopefully this is a success like Virunga was! I am still curious what his next starring role will be...

Thanks for the articles kat.

About Inception ending, I like to think that was reality, because that is the reality I wanted for Cobb, lol.   :hehe: And that's such a wonderful scene, the whole movie have mind blowing scenes, but the ending scene of Cobb with his kids it's just so powerfully emotional and beautiful that melts my heart.   :heart:

Welcome Caroline and Jade :)Lisa let's hope today isn't as quiet as it's been the last day or so. :p

leo better not be in  hiding mode again we need pics !!!!

Amen to this! We were so spoiled in Cannes its just not the same not getting new photos each day! Lol.

Thanks for articles Kat..love Inception and i also like to think the end is his reality, i love the way it was left open to interpretation though like Shutter Island! Great movie!

Great pics Barbie, thanks. He is like a fine wine and really does improve with age in my opinion!

Fingers crossed for new photos this weekend :)

I don't know when these pics were taken (hope it's not a repost)... maybe in Cannes? They're showing a bit more of his longer hair :)

d0d673413795730.jpg

Source: viply

This girl lives in LA. Maybe he's there?

ari (@slushieewilk)
6/4/15, 10:53 PM
When you're father is working with Leonardo DiCaprio and you wanna cry in a fucking hole

I don't know when these pics were taken (hope it's not a repost)... maybe in Cannes? They're showing a bit more of his longer hair :)

post-91668-0-1446088105-47447_thumb.jpg

Source: viply

This girl lives in LA. Maybe he's there?

ari (@slushieewilk)

6/4/15, 10:53 PM

When you're father is working with Leonardo DiCaprio and you wanna cry in a fucking hole

By clothing that Leo is using, these pics are from when he was in Cannes for amfAR