Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Follows that sighting we saw last night. From EOnline...

Leonardo DiCaprio and Model Kelly Rohrbach Get Cozy at CFDA Fashion Awards After-Party!

Tue, 2 Jun 2015 10:37:58 AM PDT

By Brett Malec

It sure sounds like Leonardo DiCaprio and Kelly Rorhbach are heating up!

After reportedly spending a weekend together in the Hamptons, the 40-year-old actor and the Sports Illustrated model got cozy at a CFDA Fashion Awards after-party last night, E! News has exclusively learned.

An eyewitness tells E! News that DiCaprio arrived to the star-studded post-CFDA bash late Monday night alone but Rohrbach showed up separately just a few minutes after. The rumored couple met up and sat together at a private corner back table. While they kept their PDA to a minimum, Rohrbach did drape her legs over DiCaprio as they sat and chatted intimately, the source tells us.

They were "very flirty," the insider added, and Rohrbach looked "very into him."

Guess only time will tell if these two take things to the next level by getting serious!

Meanwhile, other celebs who attended the CFDA after-party included January Jones, who mostly hung out with designer Rachel Roy, and Chrissy Teigen, who mingled with fashion big-wigs sans hubby John Legend.

Gigi Hadid was also in attendance with friends like Joe Jonas, as was Zachary Quinto, Jude Law, Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson.

http://eprotoeu.mtiny.com/article.ftl?id=662360&cc=ND

Great article about Leo.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/06/02/and-the-academy-award-for-best-actor-goes-to-leonardo-dicaprio--2-3273353?lt_source=external,manual,manual

Damn, when will we see something from The Revenant?  :cry: I wonder if they will just show a teaser or a trailer after they end their scenes in july?  :idk:​ 

Ad for Leo's upcoming St Tropez gala,  date is July 22nd

Didn't Tom Hardy said they were due to finish filming Revenant in July ?

Maybe they have only a couple of weeks to do , or ,maybe, they will start in June instead I%20dont%20know.gif I%20dont%20know.gif 

post-52324-0-1446088102-92848_thumb.png

Lisa & Fash

Tks for latest Leo/Kelly news :flower: :flower:

Thanks for the updates, guys. :)

Yes, pics are always welcome. :)

So July 22nd for his foundation event. Yes, hopefully the film is done filming by then... I hope he doesn't have to go back to the set after that date. And here's hoping there's only like a week or two left of film work.

Thank you all for the updates!! :flower::hug:

re: Leo and Kelly: Happy the media is finally starting to catch on. I just want some pics :laugh: Leo is enjoying his life and Kelly is seemingly really cool and down to earth so whatever :thumbsup: A true Leo fan should be happy letting him live his life they way he wants to live it :)(EDIT: more posted in GD thread :p )

re: The Revenant: I can't remember where I thought I might have read it but I thought filming was supposed to last 2 weeks in July? I would assume really they don't have much left. I do wonder if they will release a trailer after the filming is done in July or just release with what they have before that (which is probably mostly the whole movie). I can't wait for the trailer though, I know its going to be stunning :heart:

Edited by katchitup

By the way just wanted to say hi to such a great Leo message board  Flower%20for%20you.gif . I mostly lurk here because you all are so great with keeping me updated with everything Leo and I love reading all of your posts.  rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

Thanks! :flower: Hope to see you around!

From Us Weekly:

Leonardo DiCaprio Gets Handsy With Yet Another Model, Parties With Kelly Rohrbach

Another day, another model. Leonardo DiCaprio hit the CFDA Awards afterparty at the Boom Boom Room in NYC on Monday, June 1, where he was spotted cozying up to Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Kelly Rohrbach.

An eyewitness tells Us Weekly that The Wolf of Wall Street actor, 40, entered the downtown Manhattan hotspot at 1:40 a.m., with nightlife entrepreneur Richie Akiva. They were joined by Rohrbach, 24, and another young blonde woman.

Retreating to a private corner section of the Refinery29-hosted bash, DiCaprio held onto his beloved e-cig and chatted with Rohrbach, who was rocking out to Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson's smash hit "Uptown Funk." The observer tells Us that Rohrbach was "dancing all around and Leo was whispering in her ear." They left in a car together shortly after 2 a.m.

He was also spotted with Rohrbach outside of Liquiteria in NYC last week, where an Instagram user captured the actor sipping on his green juice.

DiCaprio was linked to Rihanna earlier this year. As exclusively reported by Us, the two spent Valentine's Day together and the Oscar nominee even helped throw RiRi's 27th birthday party in Beverly Hills a week later.

Prior to Rihanna, DiCaprio dated model Toni Garrn from May 2013 until December 2014.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprio-gets-handsy-with-kelly-rohrbach-201536#ixzz3c0wi9UNa

Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

--

Shes 25 not 24 :p

A sighting of Leo at a club last night:

Nbd Leonardo DiCaprio's in the same club I'm at noooo biggie!!!

Thanks for the updates. :flower:

Looking forward to this, hope I understood the article correctly. Not sure if Leo is actually going to be involved in an event on that day, there's no real info provided. :idk:

I'm pretty sure I'm reading this thread for several years. You guys are great in finding recent stuff about Leo. I appreciate your work und finally decided to join your community.

I'm from germany, sorry for my not so perfect english ;)