Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

More lucky New Yorkers who saw Leo yesterday

Michi ‏@chelleeXXX · 11h11 hours ago

Cool! Just saw Leonardo Dicaprio at my job

AJ McAllen ‏@ajmcallen13 · 11h11 hours ago

@chelleeXXX that's epic

Michi ‏@chelleeXXX · 3h3 hours ago

@ajmcallen13 he had the hottest girl by his side too....of coarse!! Hehe

Kylee Roberts ‏@kychro · 16h16 hours ago  New York, USA

JUST SAW LEO DICAPRIO AND he needs to shave BUT I LOVE HIM

Paola ‏@_paolaolax · 16h16 hours ago

@kychro where?!

Kylee Roberts ‏@kychro · 16h16 hours ago

@_paolaolax battery park eating at a restaurant

Thanks Oxford for the new Leo sightings! I think most of us can guess who the "hot girl" he was with probably is. :p

Thanks Oxford for the new Leo sightings! I think most of us can guess who the "hot girl" he was with probably is. :p

The one that is really a ''hot girl'', with which Leo is involved unfortunately for him is outside the US.

Tweet from Saturday mentioning Leo being in the Hamptons for weekend

Rebrox ?@Rebs134 · May 30

Why did I pass on the Hamptons tonight... When my man is hangin with Leo #LeonardoDiCaprio #nyc #summer #2015

Barbie

No , sadly no pix were posted with NY tweets , but I do have a little bit larger version of the adorable black & white pix :)

blackandwhite.jpg

Tweet from Saturday mentioning Leo being in the Hamptons for weekend

Rebrox ?@Rebs134 · May 30

Why did I pass on the Hamptons tonight... When my man is hangin with Leo #LeonardoDiCaprio #nyc #summer #2015

Barbie

No , sadly no pix were posted with NY tweets , but I do have a little bit larger version of the adorable black & white pix :)

blackandwhite.jpg

Aww, thanks ox. I loved this pic.  And thanks for the sighting too.   :flower:

Wonder if he's still in the Hamptons. The last time I remember him being pictured in the Hamptons was last summer and the other time was the summer before that when he was speed boating (or whatever you call it) with Toni Garrn. Richie was there too.... I think he (Richie) has a home there. He also has a 1oak Hamptons, so seems hip and happening over there, but still more quiet than NYC. If there's a trend of one pic per Summer then there's still hope atleast, although he's been there for several days now (if he's still there atleast) and there's only been one sighting.

From NY Post, not sure how accurate the information is, supposed to be home Leo rented for this weekend , though could be it was rented by jointly by his pals & him

Inside Leo DiCaprio’s $5,000 a night Hamptons rental

Leonardo DiCaprio found the perfect Hamptons party house — if only for a weekend.

Sources tell Page Six the “Titanic” actor shelled out a whopping $5,000 to spend Saturday at the 8,000-square-foot home at 2 Oakwood Ct. in Wainscott, NY.

The European-inspired house features a grand sunken living room with a two-sided fireplace and 18-foot glass wall panels that completely open to an outdoor living space with retractable roof.

DiCaprio, 40, and pals surely made good use of the mansion’s six bedrooms, chef’s kitchen and expansive pool and hot tub during their stay at the secluded property.

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/01/inside-leonardo-dicaprios-5000-a-night-hamptons-rental/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Lisa

Tks for Hampton/Instagram information :)

Fash

Guess we'll have to see how long he is there , I just hope very soon he is on a movie set finishing The Revenant filming for once and all :p

Also at AMFAR he auctioned off a table to his Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation event in St Tropez , so I guess that will ,also, be happening this summer (Y)

REMINDER: It is ok to express your opinions and "constructive" criticisms but please do it respectfully by not baiting, bashing and/or flaming. This includes not only Leo and people associated with him but also your fellow members. There is no need to troll and cause unnecessary tension. However If you feel you must do any of these things there are many places off the board you may do so (facebook, twitter, blog, other websites/forums, etc.)

Also, any extensive conversations/discussions, gossip, rumors, talk aboutr his love life, etc. belong in this thread: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/43942-leonardo-dicaprio-general-discussion/page-178#entry3705086

Thanks!

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/01/leo-dicaprio-parties-with-kelly-rohrbach-in-the-hamptons/

After Kevin Connolly admitted that Leo DiCaprio gets the most action in his circle of friends, charmingly dubbed the “P - - - y Posse,” Leo enjoyed a weekend in theHamptons with Sports Illustrated “Rookie of the Year” model Kelly Rohrbach.

The duo, spotted getting close at LA club 1Oak back in April, took a seaplane out east with a group of friends including the club’s owner, Richie Akiva.

The actor’s group rented a $5,000-a-night, six-bed mansion in Wainscott. On Sunday, the posse dined in the back room at East Hampton favorite Nick & Toni’s. DiCaprio was casual in jeans, an orange sweater and tweed cap.

“There were two blondes and one brunette next to him,” said an onlooker.

http://www.justjared.com/2015/06/02/leonardo-dicaprio-spotted-hanging-out-with-model-kelly-rohrbach/

Article from Just Jared with same information

http://boston.suntimes.com/national-celebrity/7/72/1220787/leonardo-dicaprio-kelly-rohrbach Another article from Boston Times with a few videos of Kelly, seems the press are picking up on them a bit more as a couple now.