Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

How long has he been with that beard for now? :D

About 8 months or so is roughly the time period that his beard has been rather full. He was filming a movie that requires that beard. However, the film has just recently wrapped, so we are expecting the beard gone any day now. :p

Leo was named to Town & Country's Top Philanthropists for 2015

http://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/g1206/tc-biggest-philanthropists-of-2015/

Revenant Oscar celebrated cinematographer recently posted the pix below; I would imagine this is how Leo's Hugh Glass character will look/be dressed

rev.jpg

Regarding Leo's beard , as was discussed earlier, he'll probably can't cut hair/shave beard to he gets the all clear from Innaritu that

no reshoots are needed

I noticed today that Tom still had his beard in the premiere pix for his new film taken on Thursday of this week

Speaking of Tom he posted the funny comment below under Revenant costar's Paul Anderson new pix with his beard trimmed down to how

he typically wears it :p

raven19d Reshoots request for Paul Anderson and Lukas just came through

Kat

Tks for the Leo/Brad article & all the many pix ; many of them are new to me Flower%20for%20you.gif

Yes, definitely was Kelly in JJ pix , and , yes, those pix matched the tweet below I had found on Wednesday. As when I saw the tweet the girl had posted it 20hrs earlier , which meant she had seen Leo on Tuesday in Malibu

karen baxter ?@aModernMaverick · 20h20 hours ago

Happened to see @LeoDiCaprio looking ship?shape in Malibu today - head to toe #indigo #pch #conservation #hero x

Whereas the guy who tweeted he saw Leo in traffic on PCH with girls in his car, that had just been posted an hour before, so the sighting

was from Wednesday evening.

Fash

Tks for posting the rest of new Malibu pix for us as I didn't have time to do so Flower%20for%20you.gif

Foxy

From what I've read The Revenant will be released in select cities in December to be eligible for award consideration, but won't

go wide in the US to the beginning of Jan 2016

Still hoping that for starring roles he does Devil in White City & The Crowded Room ( a film project that he was connected to back in 1998), as well as, take on supporting role as lawyer in Jonah Hill/Richard Jewell film

Barbie

Tks for Leo vids :)

Thanks Oxford for the philanthropist news.

In regards to Tom's tweet, I did wonder why Paul and Lukas shaved their beards if there was the possibility of reshoots... I know they aren't the principal actors but still. That's why I had hope Leo was in the clear to shave his too. Plus the tweet about Leo looking ship shape from head to toe had me filled with hope because most people make some remark about his beard in some form or another.

l know some people liked the beard but l was never a fan. It made him look a bit more rugged :brows: but smooth faced Leo is my favourite perhaps even with a bit of stubble.

Yes smooth faced Leo will be interesting to see again, only because it's somewhat rare because he usually has stubble. :p But the stubble is fine with me too. :D

Oh and on a side note, I see some of Leo's friends are at Coachella for week 2. Wonder if Leo is there too.

If tweet is legit, Leo is now in NY

 Manhattan, NY

Elisa Burguera @eliburguera

· 9m 9 minutes ago

Just a typical #NYC day bumping arms with Leonardo DiCaprio while strolling on 5th ave #ILoveNY

Fash

Yes, I'm more than ready for the bushy beard to go :p