Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^wow its took forever to film it lets hope they're almost done so they will keep the initial release date 

According to Kris Tapely (insider, tweets posted here) they've been editing the movie while filming it so there shouldn't be as much post production :thumbsup: 

Kinda interesting about Leo's salary, him being the highest earner and all. In comparison with other actors:

post-85772-0-1446087960-78965_thumb.jpg

the power of Leo  :hehe:  i think its kinda obvious why ; Leo never fails to deliver in his performances plus a movie with the name of "Leonardo DiCaprio" on it will gross $$$$ so he sure deserves it ; and kinda interesting some names on this list are quit over-payed  :whistle:  :rofl:

^wow its took forever to film it lets hope they're almost done so they will keep the initial release date 

According to Kris Tapely (insider, tweets posted here) they've been editing the movie while filming it so there shouldn't be as much post production :thumbsup:

well thats good to know hopefully we get a trailer a first trailer in the beginning of the summer ( like in 2 months )

Kinda interesting about Leo's salary, him being the highest earner and all. In comparison with other actors:

alist_salaries_thr.jpg

the power of Leo  :hehe:  i think its kinda obvious why ; Leo never fails to deliver in his performances plus a movie with the name of "Leonardo DiCaprio" on it will gross $$$$ so he sure deserves it ; and kinda interesting some names on this list are quit over-payed  :whistle:  :rofl:

Yep :hehe: Also in comparison to some of the other actors on the list some of their movies tend to make more money (Iron Man) but Leos not only rank in the money, but they usually garner critical acclaim and awards buzz. Essentially hes got all three: the acting is stellar, the critics usually praise, and the movies rank in alot of money. :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed Revenant is a success :)

Wow, possible filming is almost to a close? It would seem now that at least Tom is done...from his tumblr..

"Soon Come the end of The Forevernant Raven 2015 -

Alejandro IS SMASHING it ~ LEO KILLS it ~ Cast and Crew are the Cream of the Crop honor to serve with them on this one. Just outstanding. Thank you for having us and looking out for us Calgary. Canada rocks”

http://tomhardydotorg.tumblr.com/

Hopefully this means it's not going too long for Leo to finish his part too.

thanks for all the updates, kat.

Kat

Tks for great news that The Revenant may be wrapping up soon ; I guess we can tell it has seemed like a 'long' film shoot to Tom as well thus his

calling it the Forevernant :p

Also, tks , for assorted Instagram pix ; all were new to me

Leolover & Kat

Tks for new regarding Leo's eco resort plans for his Belize island ; looking forward to seeing what pix of resort once completed (Y)

So, I was listening to the radio in the car and the DJ started talking about having pictures of Leonardo Dicaprio and Tom Hardy in a hot tub together.  Then he said he would explain more on that story when they came back and a song started playing and I had to get out of the car to go to work.  Anybody know anything about this?  I tried searching but came up with nothing.  I believe it was Virgin 99.9 I was listening too.....

So, I was listening to the radio in the car and the DJ started talking about having pictures of Leonardo Dicaprio and Tom Hardy in a hot tub together.  Then he said he would explain more on that story when they came back and a song started playing and I had to get out of the car to go to work.  Anybody know anything about this?  I tried searching but came up with nothing.  I believe it was Virgin 99.9 I was listening too.....

They likely got it from this:

http://www.laineygossip.com/Leonardo-DiCaprio-and-Tom-Hardy-in-a-hot-tub-while-on-location-for-the-Revenant/38064?celebrityId=20005

The photo doesn't even look like leos in it :cain: