Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Found this pic, never saw. I'am not sure if it's a montage or the girl is really there?  :idk:  :hehe:  all pics from tumblr

post-39932-0-1446087948-92557_thumb.png

This is from Total Eclipse, the girl he's holding plays his sister.

post-39932-0-1446087948-9592_thumb.jpg

And this 2 cute gifs from a Romeo & Juliet interview that I never saw. This pics are from lordgodicaprio tumblr

post-39932-0-1446087948-98932_thumb.gif post-39932-0-1446087949-00412_thumb.gif

Found this pic, never saw. I'am not sure if it's a montage or the girl is really there?  :idk:  :hehe:  all pics from tumblr

post-42953-0-1446087950-17237_thumb.png

Hmm I cant tell. Looks photoshopped for sure, but looks like his suit and the look he had for that event so IDK :idk:

Thanks Barbie! Thats a great Tumblr by the way. I found the R&J interview :dance:

No problem!^It looks like they are both photoshopped, like their hair is earased around, etc :rofl: But like I said the pic also looks like it was real. I don't think there were many photos taken inside the event. 

Leo's latest instagram post. You can see he was turning off his ringer when he screenshot the pic :rofl:

https://instagram.com/p/0v7wJdqxNf/?taken-by=leonardodicaprio

thanks for Leo's instagram post

No problem!^It looks like they are both photoshopped, like their hair is earased around, etc :rofl: But like I said the pic also looks like it was real. I don't think there were many photos taken inside the event. 

Leo's latest instagram post. You can see he was turning off his ringer when he screenshot the pic :rofl:

https://instagram.com/p/0v7wJdqxNf/?taken-by=leonardodicaprio

thanks kat. 

Yeah I watched it too the other day. I don't understand all the hype surrounding it. Hopefully I won't react the same way towards the Revenant. 

I was not impressed at all! It was so boring, and made absolutely no sense to me. Definitely did not deserve all the recognition it got at the Oscars. The Revenant will be a completely different genre, so I'm not worried. But to anyone who was thinking of seeing Birdman, do not waste your money.

Sighting of Leo at 1oak NY last night ; I see Dave posted pix from NY yesterday so it might be legit

Tabatha

?@Tinkerbellxo15 Leonardo Dicaprio is in the building.. #1oak

Another club pix from last weekend

26F3F4F600000578-3009436-image-a-11_1427.jpg

Soleus

Tks for the pix :)

Kat

Great news about Leo being top paid actor last year (Y)

Also, tks, for the R&J vids :)

Twitter sighting of both Leo and pal Bradley Cooper in 1OAK NYC last night

mike_khoury201

3 hours ago · 1 OAK NYC

From No.8 1oak #TopTierEntertainment #mccourtytwins #nfl #stjoes #alumni #LeonardoDicaprio #bradleycooper #1oaknyc #no8

Barbie

Tks for pix especially adorable tumblr pix :heart:

As to Leo's niece , below is the only photo I've ever seen of her

http://110.imagebam.com/download/HZWqhHwzp3hhKXrxeF2xUg/40049/400482197/georgepeggynormandie6years2014.jpg

Thanks Ox for the tweets! I see Dave is back in Calgary now so I guess he might be back already :hehe:

Tom talks about Leo in a new interview:

Hardy thinks it was probably DiCaprio who gave him the nod for The Revenant. The two worked together on Inception and became friends. “He’s a tough kid actually, Leo,” Hardy says. “Brilliant bloke, really supportive.” That tends to be how he chooses what to do these days: a conversation with a friend, an email here and there.

This time it was a phone call. “I shamelessly don’t read scripts,” he says. “But Leo called me up and said, ‘Dude, you have to check this out, I think it’s a brilliant piece and Alejandro’s a genius – will you read it?’ I was supposed to be doing Splinter Cell [the film adaptation of Tom Clancy’s hugely successful black ops novels/video games], so I was like, ‘I’m going to jump out of helicopters, mate. I want to go and play soldiers!’ and he said, ‘Just read it, you idiot!’ I was like ‘Mmm, all right’.”

So he read it at least?

“Half of it. Because Leo told me to do it. ‘All right then, we’ll meet this genius and we’ll see,’ I said. ‘But until then I’ll be sitting watching Come Dine with Me with the dog.’ When I met Alejandro, it turned out he’s fucking funny. Really lovely. Inspiring. Potty.”

And so here he is.

The film is due to be finished in May. “However, he’s now just won all those Oscars,” says Hardy, “so maybe we’ll be here forever.”

http://www.esquire.co.uk/culture/film-tv/8074/tom-hardy-esquire-interview/