Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I adore seeing Leo on magazine covers, and yes it's not a common occurrence so it's always nice when he's on one. :D

Yeah, which is a shame, I wish he was in sooo much more covers. At least I get to buy some when he have a new movie released.

:yes:

And yes Leo looks great in that pic. The hair and that stare... his eyes are so piercing :heart: Thanks Barbie

Edit at first I thought the sighting below was up to date, but her friend (the quote below) posted the same pic she did but she posted it 4 days ago. Thought it might have meant Leo was back in LA last night but this party didn't actually happen last night, but several days ago.

angelinaaxox And then we ended up at Leonardo DiCaprio's party! ⛲ Talk about going out with a bang⚡ #leonardodicaprio #mulholland #beverlyhills #gatsby #thegreatgatsby #losangeles 3h

Party at Leonardo DiCaprios house... @angelinaaxox

Kat

Tks for possible Leo /Superbowl party mentions :)

Whether it is Calgary, Los Angeles, or Phoenix , I hope we get some new Leo pix this weekend (Y)

Tks , also, for Leo/Tom sighting in Calgary

Next week with Leo's Revenant director Innaritu having to be in LA Friday night for DGA awards then in London Sunday night for BAFTA awards, Leo should

have a long weekend break from filming

Barbie

Tks for magazine covers and Leo pix :)

I wonder what magazine Leo will do an interview /cover for as part of Revenant pr ?

I ,also, hope sometime soon he does another Tag Heur film shoot

Fash

Tks for Leo party mention from last weekend :)

Hope we get some sightings and even better pix from this weekend

Tonight in New York , Leo co hosted along with former Pres Bill Clinton a screening of  Oscar nominated Virguna that he is executive producer on for Academy members

Also,  his pal Jonah Hill was there  ; I'd love to see some pix from event (Y)

The tweeter Micahel Weber below wrote one of my favorite screenplays Five Hundred Days of Summer and Beau Willimon writes another

favorite of mine House of Cards

Beau Willimon ‏@BeauWillimon · 17m17 minutes ago

Just saw screening of @virungamovie hosted by @billclinton & @LeoDiCaprio. U MUST watch on @netflix. V important film http://virungamovie.com

Kaila ‏@kmf114 · 21m21 minutes ago

It's not everyday that you get to sit in a room with the filmmakers of Virunga, Pres. Clinton & Hillary, Leonardo DiCaprio & Jonah Hill.

Michael H. Weber ‏@thisisweber · 4m4 minutes ago

Also: pretty damn cool that DiCaprio was there to intro Virunga, the Clintons were in attendance and Bill spoke about the crisis.

Thanks Ox! Another pic from Leos insta:

leonardodicaprio

14 minutes ago

Special thanks to President Bill Clinton and #CGI for joining the #Virunga screening at the Academy of Arts and Sciences, along with director Orlando Von Einsiedel, producer Joanna Natasegara, Ted Sarandos and the #Netflix Team. #NetflixDocs #DRC

post-42953-0-1446087885-54855_thumb.jpg

I have to post this because it's the same way I feel.   :heart:

post-39932-0-1446087886-66642_thumb.jpg

A cute pic of Leo and Kate in Titanic.  :hehe:

post-39932-0-1446087886-68049_thumb.jpg

And this one is a caption from an interview, it seems from Wolf promo. I don't remember to have seen this interview.   :idk:

post-39932-0-1446087886-69787_thumb.jpg

All from tumblr.   :flower:  

Inarritu says that filming won't be done til end of April maybe even May:

Alejandro González Iñárritu Explains Why THE REVENANT Is Taking 9 Months to Shoot

Filmmaker Alejandro González Iñárritu is currently at the center of the Oscar race with his comedy Birdman, but in between accepting awards and doing the cursory “For Your Consideration” interviews, he’s also busy with something else: shooting his next movie.  Iñárritu and Birdman cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki are in the middle of filming the heavily dramatic The Revenant in an obscure region of Calgary, with a fantastic cast led by Leonardo DiCaprio as an American fur trapper in the 1800s who is robbed and left for dead, only to survive and seek vengeance on his attackers.  Tom Hardy, Domhnall Gleeson, and Will Poulter also star.

But you may have noticed that The Revenant has been in production for a very long time, as evidenced by DiCaprio’s ever-scraggly beard.  Iñárritu fought hard to get the extra money in the budget to shoot the film in sequence (ie. first scene first, last scene last), which is kind of a rarity given that it takes more time to accommodate.  Moreover, we previously learned that Iñárritu and Lubezki were shooting in an area of Calgary that only allowed them to shoot a little bit of the film at a time, and in a new interview with Deadline, Iñárritu elaborated on why The Revenant is taking nine months to shoot:

“We don’t finish until the end of April or May, and we are shooting very small hours. It was planned this way, to be little-by-little jewel moments; that’s the way I designed the production. That was both to create intensity in these moments, as well as the climate conditions. We are shooting in such remote far-away locations that, by the time we arrive and have to return, we have already spent 40% of the day. But those locations are so gorgeous and so powerful, they look like they have never been touched by a human being, and that’s what I needed. The light is very reduced here in winter, and we are not shooting with any electrical lighting, just natural light. And every single scene is so difficult — emotionally, technically. I’ve gotten myself in trouble again, but I’m trying my best.”

http://collider.com/the-revenant-filming-details-inarritu/

Since we recently had a Leo /Virunga screening event, I did find an interview with the film's director talking about how Leo became

involved in project

How and when did Leonardo DiCaprio get involved as executive producer?

He saw the film really early on. Netflix showed him the film, but this was before Netflix was involved as well. And then he wrote Joanna [Natasegara], my producer, and me an email, and I was like: "Oh, someone called Leonardo DiCaprio has written me an email. So it turned out it was actually Leo. And he just said he'd really like to get involved to help out and what can he do? Then we did this deal with Netflix, which for us was fantastic. There's a social issue at the heart of our film that we all deeply care about, so we were looking for a distributor with the biggest reach, and Netflix goes to 50 countries in 53 million homes. The film lives there forever; anyone can watch it at any time. So it's sort of a no-brainer. And then Leo came onboard, and he's the world's biggest actor. So we had the world's biggest distributor and the world's biggest actor to spread the word about what's happening in eastern Congo in the national park, so we feel amazingly privileged to have that.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/virunga-director-talks-oscar-buzz-754139

Kat

Tks for another Leo/Virunga pix , like that one better :p

Barbie

Tks for all the adorable pix , like you I've never seen that last one from a Wolf interview before :)

Leolover

Tks for pix of all connected to City of Dreams

commercial :)

Calibi

Tks for lastest Revenant news :)

It seemed logical if they were only shooting for a few hours a day to use only natural light , that the filming process would take longer than usual

With all involved so invested in making this project be the 'best it can be' , it makes me even more excited to see the final product (Y)

Awww man I'm upset its taking so long, but I guess happy they are working to make it perfect :thumbsup: Thanks Calibi!

Mention of Leo with Jonah:

Amid reports that friends of Jonah Hill are concerned the actor’s weight has ballooned, the “Wolf of Wall Street” star continues to be a casanova and has been introducing pals, including Leo DiCaprio, to a new mystery girlfriend.

Hill was recently dating LA dietician Brooke Glazer, but the pair has apparently called it quits, along with Hill’s diet.

On Saturday night, Hill attended a screening of Oscar-nominated Netflix documentary “Virunga,” executive produced by DiCaprio, and was overheard introducing another woman, “named Camille,” as his girlfriend, spies said.

After the movie, Leo headed to dinner at 1Oak, but Hill and his mystery woman went their own way. 

http://pagesix.com/2015/02/03/jonah-hill-lands-new-girlfriend-amid-weight-gain-concerns/