Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Apparently Leo spent the day yesterday in Laguna/Hunington Beach area visiting Irmelin & Dave

The tweeters below friend served him in coffee shop , and he was ,also, spotted at seafood restaurant

· 13h 13 hours ago

Leonardo DiCaprio is in Laguna Beach. @LizBallmaier and I are on a mission to find him

Liz Ballmaier ‏@LizBallmaier · 13h13 hours ago

Everyone in Laguna Beach is talkin bout you @LeoDiCaprio. Don't be shy, I just wanna say that I love you

Emily Ballmaier ‏@EmBallmaier · 13h13 hours ago

@roycastro94 Our friend just served him at a coffee shop she works at haha

meh ‏@selloner · 14h14 hours ago

Hey guys apparently leonardo decaprio is in laguna

meh ‏@selloner · 11h11 hours ago

@sydneyrsmith9 some crab restaurant on pch!

Kat

Tks for SNL mention and Leo/club tweets :)

Finally our first fan tweeted pix of Leo out in Calgary ; hope more to come rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

We can tell via their Instagram accts that  a group of Leo's friends (male & female) are in town, and we can see one of them ( it appears to be Taylor G) in the pix as well 

?ristina lsabela B. ?@xtinaisabela · 7h7 hours ago

Leonardo DiCaprio in Calgary.

B8alxZLCcAAdMOL.jpg

Fash

Tks for Leo pix ; another older one I've never seen :)

Oxford

Nice to finally see a pic, as I was aware that Leo, Taylor, and a few other friends of theirs were there in Calgary. :) Taylor is gorgeous, nice that she was sitting across from Leo so I could see her in the pic too.

Leo's wolves have been hanging with Leo for years and years, but Denise and Taylor are so lucky these days to get to travel places with Leo! St Barths, Miami, and now Calgary. Leo must be very comfortable with them.

Finally our first fan tweeted pix of Leo out in Calgary ; hope more to come rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

We can tell via their Instagram accts that  a group of Leo's friends (male & female) are in town, and we can see one of them ( it appears to be Taylor G) in the pix as well 

?ristina lsabela B. ?@xtinaisabela · 7h7 hours ago

Leonardo DiCaprio in Calgary.

B8alxZLCcAAdMOL.jpg

Too bad the pic is blurry/in bad lighting, we can still tell that he looks great :drool: I always love seeing him in plaid :wub: Thanks!

Looks like Leo might be at 1Oaks party tomorrow for Superbowl weekend, though mentions its gonna be a super strict party without cameras, etc. 

So Leonardo DiCaprio, Hilton sisters, Danny trejo, usher, mark walberg, Carmen Electra and more are rumored to be at castles this friday.

Leonardos is 'confirmed' the others are said to be here.

Ya. It's on some website. That's why I posted it. Lol. Extremely private group. No cameras or your fired.

^Yeah hopefully we'll get something! I assume then Leo must have been filming all this week to makeup for another weekend off.

According to this they might have been filming today

My best friend's husband saw Leo AND Tom Hardy today in Calgary Face screaming in fear.png

Leo was the cover of the Brazilian celebrity magazine Contigo back when he did 40. I didn't knew at the time and when I discovered I got soo angry because I couldn't find the magazine anymore...  :cry: it's really really rare to get Leo in the cover of a magazine here in Brazil. 

10943718_790693007672849_778221497368281817_n.jpg

And this is an old one, Contigo for kids, haha, I use to have this magazines, funny that wasn't because of Leo, at that time I was addicted to a teenage soap opera called Chiquititas, LOL.  :rofl:

revista-contigo-crianca-dicaprio-backstreet-boys.jpg