Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Can't wait until he gets another filming break so we can get some more pics and sightings, though I'm happy hes back so he can finish this movie sooner :p I assume he'll get a bigger break around Oscar time. :hehe:

Barbie I loved that video from AMC. I like how they all predicted Leo would win, just basing it off of pictures :rofl: 

Also credits to you Barbie, here is a video from E! News True or False about Leo and Rih :hehe:

http://www.eonline.com/shows/e_news/videos/229277/is-rihanna-hooking-up-with-leonardo-dicaprio?cmpid=rd-xfinity-comcast-eonline

Leo /LA

This weekend are the SAG Awards and Birdman is nominated for best ensemble , so surely Inarritu will be in LA this weekend , so so should Leo be ; at least I'm hoping for a sighting :p

Fash

Tks for pix and magazine cover ; the one in tub is so adorable , great find Flower%20for%20you.gif

Barbie

Tks for news of US /Leo/Rihanna article & E vid , Revenant vid , and even bigger Hugh Glass pix Flower%20for%20you.gif

Kat

Yes, for sure they will be pre Oscar parties and after parties, so should be long weekend home for Leo the end of Feb. (Y)

So Vinny had a bday party at 1oak LA on Thursday night, and this sighting just came up from thursday night. She doesn't mention 1oak specifically, but I assume that was probably the club:

Apparently my brother was sat with Leonardo DiCaprio at some club last night and the thought of taking a picture didn't occur to him?? RLY??

@LovingPsy no clue, he lives in LA.

There was also a sighting of Rihanna at 1oak the night of Vinny's bday party:

Rihanna's at 1 oak my baepost-42953-0-1446087880-45097_thumb.pngpost-42953-0-1446087880-4653_thumb.pngpost-42953-0-1446087880-4805_thumb.pngpost-42953-0-1446087880-50957_thumb.pngpost-42953-0-1446087880-53297_thumb.png

^ so Leo was at Vinny's party, suspected it but one can never know for certain without a sighting.

grantbroadway1 Chillin W/ My Security & Folks Country @ The Big Homie Leo D's Mansion after a Dope nite @ Hyde Hollywood.. Inspiring 180 degree view.. Gotta get 1.. New Music and Tour Comin Soon!! #thatlife #grantbroadway

grantbroadway1 Leo D's got the Dopest View I've ever seen on the Hill.. Crazy Inspiring!! #leonardodicaprio #hollywoodhills #hollywoodhillsview #thatlife #vip #hardwork #doggystylerecords #HarmonyHow

This guy is a part of the entertainment industry.

He also posted a pic and vid from Leo's backyard, it just shows the view.

If you guys want to see the pic and vid it's in this link.

http://websta.me/n/grantbroadway1

Oh and this guy tagged Paris Hilton in his Leo house pic. No surprise there because as we already know, Paris hangs with Leo and his crew a lot.

So there was a discussion about Leo earlier today, interested in hearing their discussion

Photographer Jessie Craig talks about her experience photographing Leonardo DiCaprio at the BAFTA, Backstage Q&A session earlier today. Join us for another session tomorrow at 195 Piccadilly. #bafta #baftabackstage #BiddArt #collection #limitededition #auction #exhibition #films #awards #bts #event #questionsandanswer #195piccadilly #celebrities #leonardodicaprio #jessiecraig

post-40197-0-1446087881-77949_thumb.jpg

So Vinny had a bday party at 1oak LA on Thursday night, and this sighting just came up from thursday night. She doesn't mention 1oak specifically, but I assume that was probably the club:

Sharon @xsharonxo · 11h11 hours ago

Apparently my brother was sat with Leonardo DiCaprio at some club last night and the thought of taking a picture didn't occur to him?? RLY??

Sharon @xsharonxo · 8h8 hours ago

@LovingPsy no clue, he lives in LA.

There was also a sighting of Rihanna at 1oak the night of Vinny's bday party:

Y.C DA BEAST @YarinCohen12 · Jan 23

Rihanna's at 1 oak my baepost-63788-0-1446087882-76472_thumb.pngpost-63788-0-1446087882-81187_thumb.pngpost-63788-0-1446087882-83115_thumb.pngpost-63788-0-1446087882-86173_thumb.pngpost-63788-0-1446087882-88504_thumb.png

I like the idea of him and Rihanna together. At least he's branching out from the girls he dates, and it's not the same boring young blonde anorexic model. That is if they in fact are dating. I guess only time will tell.

Kat

Tks for Leo / Rihanna 1OAK tweets :)

Fash

Tks for news of party at Leo's house last night :)

Apparently Leo didn't have to film Friday and was able to be part of Vinny's Thursday night

As to comment about Paris Hilton/party judging by her Instagram pix , she is out of country right now

Also, tks , for news of photographer talking about Leo at last year's BAFTA awards, like you, would love to know what was said (Y)

Now the blogger below doesn't mention Leo specifically , but she did attend today's BAFTA Backstage event and posted some lovely pix from event and a small comment about the Q&A with photographers

Hopefully , maybe, more information about event will surface :)

My favorite part of the day though was that I had gotten a ticket to include a Q&A with some of the photographers. For 45 minutes, they led us through a panel of questions about the BAFTA photography process, and it was so interesting. Basically, the theme of the panel was, “PR people suck.” All of the photographer hated publicists, because they’re the ones that determine the very short amount of time they get with the celebrity to capture a shot

http://www.wanderinggrad.com/2015/01/24/bafta-backstage/

Fash

Yes, I'm sure Paris has been at Leo's house before for parties, but , judging by her Instagram pix, she wasn't at last night's party :p

Oh and the guy I mentioned above also tagged Chantel Jeffries (along with other models) Chantel was in St Barths, she's been seen with Leo and the crew in the past as well. So yeah he's tagging people who we know Leo's crew hangs with.

Anyone seen the video to this? Japanese commercial.

image.jpg

Youngleodicaprio_

Oh and the guy I mentioned above also tagged Chantel Jeffries (along with other models) Chantel was in St Barths, she's been seen with Leo and the crew in the past as well. So yeah he's tagging people who we know Leo's crew hangs with.

Anyone seen the video to this? Japanese commercial.

image.jpg

Youngleodicaprio_

This is from a Toyota commercial he did back in 2007. I'm sure it's on YouTube.

So Leo mightt be at this thing in Febuary:

Big stars coming to PH

Hollywood A-listers, global leaders and United Nations officials are expected to join the official delegation of French President François Hollande when he visits the Philippines next month in a concerted effort to press for urgent action to combat climate change.

A list of VIPs being drawn up by Élysée Palace, the official residence of the French president, for the historic visit was obtained by the Inquirer on Friday.

It shows a large official delegation of Hollande, the very first French leader to visit the Philippines in February.

Topping the famous actors on the “tentative list of VIPs likely to be invited to the climate trip” of the French President are celebrated filmmaker-actor George Clooney, one of Hollywood’s sexiest, who also happens to be a political activist; and environmental activist Leonardo di Caprio, one of Hollywood’s highest paid actors.

Also on the list are actors Harrison Ford, Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Jeremy Irons, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent and Arnold Schwarzenegger;

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/667739/big-stars-coming-to-ph

Pix of photographer Jessie Craig and her portraits of Leo and Tom from last year's BAFTA awards ; great pix of both :)

Nice pic :hehe:

Anyone seen the video this is from?

Youngleodicaprio_

This is from a Toyota commercial he did back in 2007. I'm sure it's on YouTube.

Found it

I have a strong feeling this photo shoot took place at Leo's house. :)

image.jpg