Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Nice to finally see Revenant pics! Reminds me of "The Walking Dead" promo shoots.

“He’s a brave, incredible actor. I’m so surprised about how good he is,” Iñárritu says of DiCaprio. “I think there’s a profound understanding of humanity that I can see through his eyes.”

Awesome, always great to hear people speak so warmly about Leo.

In regards to Leo back filming, I guess that get together he had at his house a couple days was his last shindig before he went to filming.

Cute, old pic

http://instagram.com/p/yH3VRCvLXa/

“He’s a brave, incredible actor. I’m so surprised about how good he is,” Iñárritu says of DiCaprio. “I think there’s a profound understanding of humanity that I can see through his eyes.”

Awesome, always great to hear people speak so warmly about Leo.

DITTO  :PinkCouture2: 

BIG THANKS beautiful Leo lovers 4 da updates specially the

Revenant pics  :clap:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

Press is soo ridiculous... just now because of the Revenant stills they realize why Leo have a huge beard and long hair... if Leo's new project was NOT have been announced a long time ago.   :cain: They don't know anything, and even mention he started to shoot the movie this month, lol.   :rofl:

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/2015/01/dicaprio-photos-the-revenant

First off...MAN THOSE REVENANT PICS :woot: He looks so damn good just so manly and sexy :drool: :drool: I love his character, i am so excited to see him play this role. 

US weekly magazine have an article about Leo and Rihanna, if someone have the magazine... would be nice to see the scans. 

http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/82109-desiree-hartsocks-wedding-photo-bachelorette-marries-chris-siegfried/1421858232_1042-cover-desiree-hartsock-zoom.jpg

Thanks Barbie :hehe: Looks like this will probably be next weeks issue. I can't wait to read :hehe: 

So Lukas just posted a pic of "an LA moon" Lukas still in LA?

Although I noticed he posted the pic 2 hours ago and that would have made it 6pm LA time at the time he posted it. Right now it's Winter where I live, so it gets dark by 6pm, however I don't know when it gets dark in LA... the pic could have not been posted in real time for all we know. Even if Lukas is in LA, doesn't neccesarily mean leo is too, it's just if filming is going on I would have thought Lukas would be there/ he tends to travel with Leo.

So Lukas just posted a pic of "an LA moon" Lukas still in LA?

Although I noticed he posted the pic 2 hours ago and that would have made it 6pm LA time at the time he posted it. Right now it's Winter where I live, so it gets dark by 6pm, however I don't know when it gets dark in LA... the pic could have not been posted in real time for all we know. Even if Lukas is in LA, doesn't neccesarily mean leo is too, it's just if filming is going on I would have thought Lukas would be there/ he tends to travel Leo.

Perhaps Lukas part is done already.   :idk: