Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo is in LA, the pic below is from earlier today. It was posted by the famous singer, Travis Barker from Blink-182. Random note... this is a vegan restaurant, Tobey is vegan.... he's mentioned that himself in interviews. In regards to Leo, I can't remember hearing from his own mouth that he's vegan or vegetarian but Gwenyth Paltrow mentioned in an interview that Leo is a vegetarian. Anyone know more on that?

travisbarker

Photo from earlier today at @crossroadskitchen . #RadTimes having @superheromovement out in #LA #CrossroadsKitchen #BreakfastClub

post-40197-0-1446087861-71811_thumb.jpg

leo looks so manly with the beard, I've grown to appreciate it. :heart:

Leo is in LA, the pic below is from earlier today. It was posted by the famous singer, Travis Barker from Blink-182. Random note... this is a vegan restaurant, Tobey is vegan.... he's mentioned that himself in interviews. I doubt Leo is Vegan or vegetarian, but I'm not sure. Can anyone remember him mentioning this in interviews or seeing him eat meat.

travisbarker

Photo from earlier today at @crossroadskitchen . #RadTimes having @superheromovement out in #LA #CrossroadsKitchen #BreakfastClub

post-85772-0-1446087862-58851_thumb.jpg

leo looks so manly with the beard, I've grown to appreciate it. :heart:

nope he's aint a vegan ; i remember last year there was a sighting of him saying he was eating chicken in a restaurent 

yeah that beard is actualy giving him a gangsta look lol he looks hot !

^ Oh I edited my post above same time you were responding. I just did some research and Gwenyth Paltrow mentioned that Leo is a vegetarian and that he thinks meat is dirty and that he helped her with her eating habits.

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2013/04/22/leonardo-dicaprio-might-be-vegetarian-thinks-meat-is-dirty/

There was a sighting of him eating steak one time (few years ago). So maybe it's an off and on thing with him. Also, Perhaps to ones eye it may look like he's eating meat at times, but maybe it's like tofu or something to that effect.

For one thing, it's certainly not something he's very vocal about.

Also this lady who cooked for Leo mentioned he is Vegetarian.

I've seen this vid and the Gwenyth interview in the past, but it's something I forget about. Tobey is more vocal about his choice, but with Leo we hear about him being Vegetarian from his friends/acquaintances. I mean he doesn't really talk much about his personal life anyways.

First Images of Leonardo DiCaprio in Alejandro González Iñárritu’s ‘The Revenant’

revenant-01.jpg revenant-02.jpg

While Alejandro González Iñárritu is currently deep into the awards season run for his latest film, Birdman, he’s also pulling double duty, shooting his next film (one of our 100 most-anticipated of the year) in the same time-frame. The Revenant, an adaptation of Michael Punke‘s 19th century-set western novel, follows Leonardo DiCaprio as Hugh Glass, an injured fur trapper who’s robbed by two men after he can’t be brought back to civilization; after being left for dead, he escapes the wilderness and goes to find revenge.

The first images from the film have now dropped over at EW, revealing the director and star on set, as well as DiCaprio taking aim. It’s also revealed that cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezkican shoot just a few hours each day as they are capturing the film in natural light only in remote locations. “It’s a very experimental thing that we’re doing here…I’m now addicted to doing things that can fail horribly or maybe that can give us a surprise. We are all into it,” the director says. Also starring Tom Hardy, Will Poulter, and Domnhall Gleeson.

Shine

Tks for our first pix from Revenant set ; great way to start off day make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

Love finally seeing Leo with his hair down; the whole look with hair /beard looks good (Y)

Saw a text from someone connected to filming that stated both Leo and Tom were on set yesterday, so guess Leo is back filming

Fash

What an adorable and funny pix of Leo from WEGG pr , tks :)

EW is the original source of the new Revenant pix and in their article that accompanies pix, Inarritu has some great comments about Leo :)

If you think Birdman was extreme filmmaking, wait until you see what Alejandro González Iñárritu has in store for his follow-up. Shooting this month in Calgary (average nighttime low: 9 degrees) the writer-director has partnered with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy to tell the true story of Hugh Glass (DiCaprio), an American fur trapper and frontiersman in the early 1800s. After being mauled by a grizzly bear and left for dead, Glass made a heroic 200-mile trek back to civilization to find the men who abandoned him in his time of need, played by Hardy, Will Poulter, and Domnhall Gleeson.

“He’s a brave, incredible actor. I’m so surprised about how good he is,” Iñárritu says of DiCaprio. “I think there’s a profound understanding of humanity that I can see through his eyes.”

Shooting with only natural light in remote locations left untouched by mankind, the arduous production extends until April since Iñárritu and his cinematographer, Oscar winner Emmanuel Lubezki (Gravity) can only shoot a few hours each day. “It’s a fun ride,” says the director, who has also reunited with his Birdman studio New Regency to make the film. (Twentieth Century Fox will release it on Christmas Day.) The Revenant continues Iñárritu’s interest in pushing the boundaries of filmmaking — an interest he developed initially on the technically-complicated Birdman–and one he furthers here as he delves into showcasing nature in as pure a state as possible. “It’s a very experimental thing that we’re doing here…I’m now addicted to doing things that can fail horribly or maybe that can give us a surprise. We are all into it.”

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2015/01/21/leonardio-dicaprio-the-revenant/

First Images of Leonardo DiCaprio in Alejandro González Iñárritu’s ‘The Revenant’

post-39932-0-1446087865-94876_thumb.jpg post-39932-0-1446087865-9873_thumb.jpg

While Alejandro González Iñárritu is currently deep into the awards season run for his latest film, Birdman, he’s also pulling double duty, shooting his next film (one of our 100 most-anticipated of the year) in the same time-frame. The Revenant, an adaptation of Michael Punke‘s 19th century-set western novel, follows Leonardo DiCaprio as Hugh Glass, an injured fur trapper who’s robbed by two men after he can’t be brought back to civilization; after being left for dead, he escapes the wilderness and goes to find revenge.

The first images from the film have now dropped over at EW, revealing the director and star on set, as well as DiCaprio taking aim. It’s also revealed that cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezkican shoot just a few hours each day as they are capturing the film in natural light only in remote locations. “It’s a very experimental thing that we’re doing here…I’m now addicted to doing things that can fail horribly or maybe that can give us a surprise. We are all into it,” the director says. Also starring Tom Hardy, Will Poulter, and Domnhall Gleeson.

OMG, OMG, OMG, YES! Finally some pics of Leo as Hugh Glass, now I'am even more excited!!!  :dance:  :clap:  :ddr: