Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Well, I think arriving separately is sooo much a thing Leo always has done with his GF's, so my guess is that YES, they are dating, my opinion.  :hehe: I mean, they are going to same events non stop just because...  

But it's indeed very cute the pic of Leo and Kevin.  thanks for the article and pics, kat. 

thanks for JJ link, ox.

If Virunga wins the Oscar, Leo won't get an Oscar too right? I might have missed the answer to this. I'm guessing no though, as there probably would have been more buzz about this. :p

I don't know fash, because I saw the nominations live this morning and Leo's name wasn't in the screen when Virunga was announced, I saw 2 names there that might be from other producers of the movie, I guess.  Although last year, Leo's nom as a producer in Wolf was only announced after, so IDK.   :idk:

^ Thanks,. :p But perhaps it's like a Pitt situation in that Pitt had producer involvement for The Departed but he never got to receive the Oscar for it. And with Wolf, they never announced any names initially... they made the decision after whereas like you said they already listed 2 names under the movie. I don't know, it's a rather confusing thing. :laugh:

Either way, Leo was involved with the project, so I'm rooting for it to succeed and since Leo was involved for sure he's got to be happy with its success. :D

Oh you're right, when Wolf was announced there wasn't names yet, so I guess Leo is out this time.  :hehe:  But anyway, I'am sure he's happy and if the documentary wins he will be even more.

And to be honest I didn't wanted Leo winning an Oscar as a producer first than as an actor.  :hehe:

Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio Reunite at Hollywood Party Days After Flirting at Playboy Mansion

Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio continue to fuel romance rumors!

Just days after the 40-year-old actor and the 26-year-old "Stay" singer got flirty (and possibly kissy) at a Playboy Mansion party, the duo reunited for Caleb Followill's birthday party Wednesday night at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in West Hollywood.

DiCaprio arrived to the swanky bash with pal Kevin Connelly. The BFFs were photographed walking in with their arms around each other. Ri-Ri reportedly arrived just minutes later and entered the party wearing casual jeans and a white shirt.

While there supposedly wasn't any PDA between DiCaprio and Rihanna, they did hang out together throughout the party. Other stars who attended the Kings Of Leon rocker's b-day included Taylor Swift Lorde and Harry Styles.

Earlier this week, DiCaprio and Rihanna partied together at the Playboy Mansion. "No one was making out. They are just friends. That's it," one source who was also at the party told E! News. "There was a big group dancing. Tom HardyNaomi Campbell and a bunch of other people. Everyone was having a good time together. Maybe a little bit of friendly flirting but no scandal here."

However, another source dished to E! News that the A-list actor and the Barbadian beauty were spotted smooching during the party.

http://www.eonline.com/news/615371/rihanna-and-leonardo-dicaprio-reunite-at-hollywood-party-days-after-flirting-at-playboy-mansion

Is Leo back in Calgary already ???

I saw a pix of Tom Hardy and a fan taken on Wed 1/14 at LAX airport, it stated that Tom was on his way back to Canada

Then I noticed in LA Times article this morning that Revenant director Inarritu was in Calgary when he received the call of Birdman's /his Oscar nods yesterday 1/15

So I wonder if Leo is ,also, now back in Calgary.

We know he was at King of Leon's birthday party Wednesday night, but I wonder if he left Thursday to go back .

I had hoped we might see some more new pix of him before he returned, but at same time if he is back in Canada then the film production can start happening again and move toward finishing :)

Kat

Tks for E article about recent King of Leon's birthday party :)

Mash

Yes, I had read , as well , that filming was due to resume on Monday 19th , but judging by Hardy and Inarritu being there already, it could be that Leo has, also, already returned to Canada :)

Now if we could , for a change, get some pix of him in Canada ; it amazes me that he has been filming there since late September , yet not one pap or fan pix of him in Canada has surfaced :p