Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The girl tweeter below is at an art show in LA tonight ( showing of paintings by director HarmonyKorine @ Gagosian Art Gallery ) and just met Leo

Jazmyn @jvzmyn__

· 2h 2 hours ago

Art show in Beverly Hills tonight

Jazmyn

‏@jvzmyn__ Just met and shook hands with Leonardo DiCaprio....such a guy ! Great meeting him :)

Jazmyn ‏@jvzmyn__ · 12m12 minutes ago

“@ohalejandra: @jvzmyn__ tweets are making me jealous!” I literally died when I first saw him walk in!

Jazmyn @jvzmyn__

· 6m 6 minutes ago

I seriously can't believe I met Leo #dopeasf

TravisStevens ‏@TravisStevens · 24m24 minutes ago

So Leonardo DiCaprio is at Harmony Korine's art opening

Thanks Oxford for the tweets. Ahh Harmony Korine, back in the 90's we used to hear of Leo hanging with him a lot. Harmony was considered a key part of Leo's crew back in the day. Though Harmony being good friends with David Blaine, it's no surprise that after the Blaine fall out we didn't hear as much of Harmony with Leo. Nice to see their names in the same sentence again, wonder if these days they consider themselves friends.

This guy was at the art event tonight and he says this conversation happened... Leo is not in the pic below but this is the pic that accompanied the conversation below. So looks like the painting in the pic was Leo's fav according to this

Vona: "Which ones your favorite?"

DiCaprio: "Hmm.. That one."

Vona: "That's the same one Heidi Klum picked." #harmonykorine #gagosiangallery at Gagosian Gallery

http://instagram.com/sleeve

post-40197-0-42430400-1420953743_thumb.j

Us Weekly @usweekly
At Sunset Tower last night: A source saw heavily bearded DiCaprio get asked if he had a reservation. Tobey Maguire then came out to get him!

Just saw this on LSA:

Carly Lauren @MissCarlyLauren 

Just saw Leo and Rihanna make out while "pour it up" was playing. What is this life

I found this youtube video where Emma Stone talks about her crush on Leo again:

Barbie

I meant to mention this earlier in response to your comment below.

One of my fellow Leo fans has a crazy theory about Leo /presenting at tonight's GG. She thinks they didn't announce Leo as presenter because he is going to be a surprise presenter for Best Comedy/Musical. By selecting him to present that award that allows him to present the winning award to his Revenant director Inarritu for Birdman .

While, I think, she's right about Inarritu's Birdman winning , I'll just have to watch to see if her theory comes true :p

I wonder if he's really not going to GG... because he's in L.A, why he wouldn't go? I%20dont%20know.gif I wanted to see him there.

Calibi

Hi :wave:

Tks for US Weekly mention & Emma Stone video Flower%20for%20you.gif

Gosh, I wonder if that playmate's tweet is going to become the 'official' outing of Leo and Rhianna as couple ????

Can't wait to see what happens next :p

Kat

Tks for Leo/Tom/Rhianna instagram pix mention :)

I guess Tom is in town for award parties as well

Kat

Tks for Leo/Tom/Rhianna instagram pix mention :)

I guess Tom is in town for award parties as well

FYI this was the post I was talking about that I saw on instagram of Leo, Rihanna, Tom Hardy and Paris Hilton were @mentioned in. Looks like she removed the tags though. Can see Evet commented, seems she was there as well :hehe: 

http://instagram.com/p/xtTqY7nTt6/

Thanks Ox for another pic :)

Just saw Leo and Rihanna make out while "pour it up" was playing. What is this life

Can't say HOW MUCH excited I'am about this tweet, Leo and Rihanna= OH MY, YES!!!   :woot:  :dance:  :ddr:  :clap:  :chicken:  :thumbsup:  :woohoo:  :irenistiQ:

Wish we could get some pic of this moment and hope it's accurate as well, haha.  :hehe: