Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Ox great to have you back :hug:

Found this....possible considering how much he spends time in Miami:

Miami's Changing Landscape
First day there, I meet with Ashley Turchin, who oversees the Peter Tunney Experience, a gallery devoted to the work of the namesake New York pop artist. Coming from a Miami family with a history in real estate, Turchin has watched Wynwood blow up. "At the last Art Walk [which takes place on the second Saturday of each month], there had to be 18,000 people coming through the gallery," she says, taking me for a quick drink at Jugofresh, the "It" juice chain of Miami, which recently touched down in Wynwood and rocks Warhol-themed wallpaper. "Food trucks jammed the streets and artists sold work on the sidewalks. Leonardo DiCaprio was down here, looking into doing a hotel. People are craving culture in Miami, and now they're finding it everywhere."

http://www.privateclubs.com/article.php?name=miamischanginglandscape

From today's NY Post : If the article below is accurate , then it appears Leo may have a cold or touch of flu while in Miami

Leo under the weather after babe-filled St. Barts trip

The harem of ladies huddled up with Leonardo DiCaprio might want to stock up on Tamiflu.

The A-list lothario, who was photographed on the beach with a dozen hot women over New Year’s in St. Barts, was spotted “coughing, sneezing, bundled up and wearing a hoodie” during dinner with Lukas Haas at Stephen Starr’s Makoto at Miami’s Bal Harbour Shops.

We’re told DiCaprio “clearly wasn’t feeling well” and ate lightly while the group devoured sushi.

“He only had green tea,” said a source.

http://pagesix.com/2015/01/08/leo-under-the-weather-after-babe-filled-st-barts-trip/

Kat

Tks for Leo/Miami article mention :)

LeoLover & Kat

Glad to be back , tks :hug: :hug:

I can't access the rest of the pix, but I noticed this morning that Grosby has pix of Leo and George having lunch in Beverly Hills yesterday

As you can see Leo was hiding his face :p

losangeles.jpg

Have no idea where or when this new pix was taken , guess it could have been last night

50cent

40 minutes ago

I was just talking to this guy might know him. He don't bullshit when it comes to movies. LEO #SMSAUDIO #FRIGO #POWERTV #EFFENVODKA

B7AMpz5CUAA9f0X.jpg

Omg, such nice new pics. Loved that one with 50 cent... his eyes even in black and white pic shine, so beautiful.   :baronfaint: And that behind Naomi, lol,  :laugh:  :laugh: I agree fash, it's a sexy glance even that wasn't his intention.  :hehe:

And the one with Kristen is adorable,  :wub: but is he grabbing her breast or I'am seeing too much?  :nicole:

thanks ox and fash for the pics.  :flower: