Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Heading to Miami next? 

beegs456

6 hours ago

Two things on St Barth's Yesterday: 1) David's Birthday. 2) WE MET LEONARDO DICAPRIO IN A SMALL CLOTHING STORE AND DAVID TRIED ON CLOTHES NEXT TO HIM FOR 20 MINS!!!! We acted too cool for school, and I snapped this sneaky pic of him with his crew. Absolutely surreal. FYI he is a size 34 shorts.

beegs456It is the craziest thing that ever happened to me. This store was the size of my bedroom and I was literally next to him the whole time whole he talked about him chartering a jet to Miami. I CAN'T.

post-42953-0-1446087819-44357_thumb.jpg

Life as Leo: models galore, $28K-a-night villas and no cameras

Leonardo DiCaprio partied like a rock star with a host of celebs and models at a $28,000-a-night luxury villa in St. Barts over New Year’s.

The actor and his friends, 1Oak owner Richie Akiva, art dealer Joe Nahmad, electric race-car team co-owner Bert Hedaya and restaurant guru Maggio Cipriani, rented the famed Villa Rockstar at the Eden Rock hotel, where they stayed for a number of days before they threw a lavish New Year’s party.

The 16,000-square-foot beachfront villa features six bedrooms, one of which has a 24-karat white-gold en-suite bathroom; a state-of-the-art recording studio and screening room; a private pool with a huge deck; and a whiskey bar.

We’re told the party started at 1:30 a.m. on New Year’s Day, when many guests came over from other St. Barts NYE events, including Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich and art dealer Larry Gagosian’s bash at La Plage restaurant, which featured a surprise performance from the Black Keys.

Stars joining Leo and his pals at their party included Chris RockRihannaLana Del ReyJon Bon JoviMarc JacobsSalma Hayek and François-Henri Pinault. Music moguls Rick Rubin and Lyor Cohen, director Darren Aronofsky, producer Thomas Langmann, artists Dan Colen and Jeff Elrod, and actors Tobey Maguire and Kevin Connolly.

And, of course, Leo’s usual harem of models was also there.

Cameras were banned at the bash, and we’re told someone’s phone ended up in the pool after they tried to snap a pic.

The heavily bearded Leo was making the most of his time in the Caribbean as temperatures on the set of his new film, “The Revenant,” in Calgary recently “got so cold that the equipment wasn’t working,” a Hollywood insider tells Page Six.

The Alejandro González Iñárritu-directed film — in which Leo plays an 1820s frontiersman out for revenge after being left for dead — started shooting two weeks earlier than expected in anticipation of a brutal winter and is taking a monthlong break until mid-January.

http://pagesix.com/2015/01/05/leo-parties-like-a-rock-star-in-st-barts-over-new-years/