Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks but Darn.... shirtless but we still can't see his stomach. So close yet so far. I want to see if he's improved in that department is why. Better be a complete shirtless pic before his vacation is done.

And wish there were more pap pics and sneaky social media pics from fans, I want to see him in his natural element and who he's with. I mean there were those pap pics from a couple days ago, but he was just surrounded by his friends/ not doing anything, which is not as interesting to me. But hey, that's better than nothing of course!

And another pic...shirtless :drool: He's looking great!

post-63788-0-1446087773-71942_thumb.png

DA SUGAR looks sexyyy  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

THANX A MILLION beautiful Leo lovers 4 da updates & Happy New Year!  :grouphug: 

Lucky girls! He looks great. I don't mind that there isn't a lot of pictures. He probably doesn't mind ether! Let the man be in peace and enjoy his vacation. :flower:

Well since Nikki is there, it was pretty obvious that Chick would be there too, but this is the first time we actually see him. Not that I care about him or anything like that, just an observation. :)

Leo's shorts always look like they are about to fall off. :p

Oh and we see those two girls that took a fan pic with him that we saw yesterday. :p

And yay Samantha Hoopes and Leo in the same shot! :heart: They aren't communicating or looking at each other but it's still cool. :)