Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I guess hes likely in St. Barths as well, Fingers crossed for new pics :chicken: 

Though I did see a sighting on instagram yesterday....it wasn't a new pic, but the caption said that he saw Leo at the same restaurant he was at in Laguna Beach today (yesterday) and said he felt silly for not asking for a pic :p 

Wolf of Wall Street was one of the most pirated/downloaded films in 2014

The Wolf of Wall Street" starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Disney's animated smash "Frozen" were the two most-pirated movies for the year -- with each title downloaded about 30 million times by torrent users worldwide in 2014.

Alfonso Cuarón's space epic "Gravity" came in third with 29.4 million downloads by pirates, followed by Warner Bros.' "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" and Marvel's "Thor: The Dark World," according to piracy-tracking firm Excipio. The firm compiled the data for the period between Jan. 1 and Dec. 23, 2014. That means the five most popular movies on pirate sites in 2014 were each released in late 2013.

Among the top 20 most popular titles among pirates, superhero, sci-fi, fantasy and action movies were well represented, as were Oscar-nominated films ("Wolf of Wall Street," "Gravity," "12 Years a Slave," "American Hustle").

Interestingly, coming in at No. 20 was the original 1987 "RoboCop," starring Peter Weller, with 18.7 million torrent downloads for the year. Piracy of that film evidently was stirred by MGM's 2014 "RoboCop" reboot, which had 11.14 million downloads by torrent users for the year.

Here is the full list of top 20 pirated movies of the year ranked by number of downloads (along with studio and original theatrical release date):

1. "The Wolf of Wall Street": 30.035 million (Paramount, Dec. 25, 2013)

2. "Frozen": 29.919 million (Disney, Nov. 27, 2013)

3. "Gravity": 29.357 million (Warner Bros., Oct. 4, 2013)

4. "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug": 27,627 million (Warner Bros., Dec. 13, 2013)

5. "Thor: The Dark World": 25.749 million (Disney/Marvel, Nov. 8, 2013)

6. "Captain America: The Winter Soldier": 25.628 million (Disney/Marvel, April 4, 2014)[/q

7. "The Legend of Hercules": 25.137 million (Summit, Jan. 10, 2014)

8. "X-Men: Days of Future Past": 24.380 million (20th Century Fox, May 23, 2014)

9. "12 Years a Slave": 23.653 million (Fox Searchlight, Oct. 18, 2013)

10. "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire": 23.543 million (Lionsgate, Nov. 22, 2013)

11. "American Hustle": 23.143 million (Sony/Columbia, Dec. 13, 2013)

12. "300: Rise of an Empire": 23.096 million (Warner Bros., March 7, 2014)

13. "Transformers: Age of Extinction": 21.65 million (Paramount, June 27, 2014)

14. "Godzilla": 20.956 million (Warner Bros., May 16, 2014)

15. "Noah": 20.334 million (Paramount, March 28, 2014)

16. "Divergent": 20.312 million (Lionsgate, March 21, 2014)

17. "Edge of Tomorrow": 20.299 million (Warner Bros., June 6, 2014)

18. "Captain Phillips": 19.817 million (Sony/Columbia, Oct. 11, 2013)

19. "Lone Survivor": 19.130 million (Universal, Dec. 25, 2013)

20. "RoboCop" (1987): 18.739 million (Orion, July 17, 1987)

^ :laugh:. Nope.

Someone from Florianópolis posted on facebook a couple days ago that she heard from another someone he was coming :rofl:... not sure if it's true or not, just putting it out there ;). Then I looked on instagram and it looks like some of his crew is visiting Brazil next week, just saying.

From this tweeter's comments about paps in camouflage , maybe, we might soon be seeing pap pix from St Barts :p

Tina Hennix ‏@TinaHennix · 39m39 minutes ago

Another intresting& fun day on the beach #DiCaprio, #Abramovich, a french DJ, bombshells, paparazzis in camou Feel like a celeb #StBarths

I heard Leo is coming to Brazil January 2nd or 3rd... Floripa!

I see you, Barbie  :laugh:.

Get ready to see me in a yatch in Floripa with Leo...   :irenistiQ: LOL, I wish...   :rofl:  :nicole:  But seriously, I hope he comes, Floripa is beyond beautiful and I'am sure he will LOVE IT.   :heart:  Damn, just 3, 3 hours from where I live... I need to do a visit to my capital in the New Year's.   :hehe:  :p

^ :laugh:. Nope.

Someone from Florianópolis posted on facebook a couple days ago that she heard from another someone he was coming :rofl:... not sure if it's true or not, just putting it out there ;). Then I looked on instagram and it looks like some of his crew is visiting Brazil next week, just saying.

Oh, so it's not totally BS. Perhps he's really coming, hum... thanks for the info, nanda.   :flower:

I see you, Barbie  :laugh:.

Get ready to see me in a yatch in Floripa with Leo...   :irenistiQ: LOL, I wish...   :rofl:  :nicole:  But seriously, I hope he comes, Floripa is beyond beautiful and I'am sure he will LOVE IT.   :heart:  Damn, just 3, 3 hours from where I live... I need to do a visit to my capital in the New Year's.   :hehe:  :p

Happy holidays, girls :flower:.

I see you, Barbie :laugh:.

Thanks for the updates :flower:.

I think he actually might be heading there. I found this on Denise Shaefers twitter (girl with them on this St. Barths trip)

So ready to leave tonight for St Barths & Brazil with my amazing friendsBlue heart.pngPalm tree.pngBlack sun with rays.png

Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes.png

So I guess its probably true!

----------------------

Thanks Ox for the updates :flower: 

From today's NY Post , their claim they heard Leo is headed to Talum , Mexico

I see recently that Leo's pal Tobey & Jen, and Iremlin's friend Dave's daughter Emily has joined the group as well, so I wonder if Leo's mom and Dave are now there as well

Also Jen just recently posted pix with Dasha Zhukova, and according to NY Post she and boyfriend Roman Ambramovich will be having a big NY Eve's bash in St Bart's along with P Diddy , so, personally, I'm surprised all are not celebrating where they are in St Barths

Stars are hitting the sands in Anguilla, including Liam Neeson and DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg.

Meryl Streep was seen in the Caribbean locale grabbing a bite at Picante restaurant with Justin Henry, who played her son in 1979’s “Kramer vs. Kramer.”

Paul McCartney was spotted at Malliouhana hotel following its $80 million renovation.

In St. Barts, P. Diddy was snapped on his multi-million dollar yacht, and Orlando Bloom is in Mexico with a pretty blonde.

We hear Leonardo DiCaprio is headed to Tulum.

According to Page Six, Abramovich and his girlfriend Dasha Zhukova are planning to return to St. Barts after taking last year off from their annual NYE bash on the island.

Read more at http://www.eurweb.com/2014/12/party-rivalry-diddy-billionaire-roman-abramovich-plan-nye-bashes-on-same-island/#RPurVDp6XCwoYzDI.99