Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

haha, can someone please post this pic here because I can't save and post... and who knows this girl? Was this an auction or something?   :idk: Never saw this before. 

http://instagram.com/p/wx3KRukoWB/?modal=true

Its from an episode of Parenthood. His first TV show. He brings a girl over to his house and kisses her on his bed and I believe his mom walks in on them. :p I saw this episode a couple years ago, I saw all the episodes. There's about 13 in total, it was up on YouTube at some point. However, now it's been pulled from the Internet, can't find it anywhere anymore.

haha, can someone please post this pic here because I can't save and post... and who knows this girl? Was this an auction or something?   :idk: Never saw this before. 

http://instagram.com/p/wx3KRukoWB/?modal=true

Its from an episode of Parenthood. His first TV show. He brings a girl over to his house and kisses her on his bed and I believe his mom walks in on them. :p I saw this episode a couple years ago, I saw all the episodes. There's about 13 in total, it was up on YouTube at some point. However, now it's been pulled from the Internet, can't find it anywhere anymore.

Ah, thanks for the info, fash.  A shame I can't watch this.  :hehe:  

But could you post the pic here for me, please? 

The tweeter below claims that he is in St Maarten and so is Leo ; I wasn't sure if legit or not when I saw it , but if Vinny's pix is from

St Barths then might be legit

We know Leo and his friends all vacationed there in March of this past year right after the award season was over ; they borrowed Steven Spielberg's yacht

tom baba

‏@the_tom_baba20 Leonardo Dicaprio is in St Martin same days as me im geting the legends autograph

Barbie

Tks Leo instagram acct link, as well as, Growing Pains stills :)

Fash

Tks for information about Vinny's recent pix :)