Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

New Leo pic! Not sure who this girl is but she looks slightly familiar...could be because she resembles someone famous or something :p

collectista

4 hours ago · Ray's & Stark Bar

Leo at Rays Lacma. Whose the new girl?? @lacma#LACMA #LeoDicaprio #famous #love #model

post-42953-0-1446087759-24834_thumb.png

Also realizing this girl kinda reminds me of Claire Danes for some reason ( I know its not her, just the smile and side profile remind me of her :p )

Usually the beard is the first thing that sticks out to me when I look at Leo, but not this time because his hand covers most of it, plus his sweatshirt camouflages with the beard. :p Wonder who she is and wonder if anyone else was with them. Feels like the girl might be looking at someone opposite Leo and laughing at what they said. :idk:

Doesn't look like Evet to me personally. This girl doesn't really look all that pretty to me (well she's pretty but not supermodel pretty) maybe it's just because of the bad picture quality and her facial expression. Maybe in another pic, she'd look different. Either way there's no proof yet that this is a date or something, just have to wait and see. I just hope he doesn't go back to Canada before Christmas because I like new pics like this to analyze :p

Emily Daniels also crossed my mind... but I don't know, not convinced on that either.

Doesn't look like Evet to me personally. This girl doesn't really look all that pretty to me (well she's pretty but not supermodel pretty) maybe it's just because of the bad picture quality and her facial expression. Maybe in another pic, she'd look different. Either way there's no proof yet that this is a date or something, just have to wait and see. I just hope he doesn't go back to Canada before Christmas because I like new pics like this to analyze :p

Exactly :yes: But yes I always find it fun analyzing this stuff too....its like detective work :laugh:

i just can't put a name on this girl's face too ; the pic is too blurry ; and sure she's ain't a model i can recognize one even from the back  and it look like she is speaking to someone sitting across of leo ; and the way she is sitting doesn't suggest they're intimate or sth like that lol

Interview with Revenant cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki , who as we know from his Instagram goes by Chivo , in which he mentions the ongoing

Revenant film shoot

I had recently seen a tweet from someone who knows someone in production staff that the filming was due to shoot Jan through April, and now Chivo's comments in interview confirm that time frame

So I would say that Leo is now off for the holidays to Jan as the weather /temps in Canada regions has made filming there now impossible

I saw recently a pix I hadn't seen before of Tom Hardy taken in Canada, but it probably was a pix taken earlier and just now posted on fan site

Alejandro González Iñárritu and his cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki have done something outrageous. They've made a film like "Birdman" and then gone off to Calgary to shoot a film in the middle of the awards season. Anyone trying to get Lubezki on the phone in particular, it's impossible. I've come *this* close to hopping in the car and driving into Alberta myself for a "Searching for Chivo" piece or what have you. But it's also recommended, I think, to stay busy when you have a film in the thick of the Oscar race, as these two do.

"Honestly, it's the first time that happened to me, because I always take three years in between films," González Iñárritu says to me by phone, driving to a mountain set north of the border with Lubezki in the passenger seat — so close it's driving me crazy. They're shooting "The Revenant" through April, with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy, weathering temperatures of 20 degrees below zero and various storms amid the beautiful Canadian landscape.

Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/in-contention/birdmans-inarritu-says-its-important-to-stay-busy-during-ego-stroking-awards-season#RoXVVCglVzo8hoJG.99

People Magazine/Crosswod Puzzle

Friend told me today that typically the People crossword puzzle features someone who has a movie in theaters , but that recently it featured Leo and

the caption underneath was Box Office Great (Y)

Kat

Tks for new Leo/Lacma pix :)

From Daily Mail , this is not new video footage, it is from when Leo and his pals were in Miami last week

It shows them arriving at the well known Elleven strip club @ 4:00 am

I had already read about this visit in the Miami Herald Art Basel blog

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2872135/Leonardo-DiCaprio-pictured-arriving-Miami-strip-club-early-morning-amid-reports-model-Toni-Garrn-split.html