Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Surprised that the ignorant Daily Mail actually are aware that leo is filming The Revenant, (if they were aware in the past I'm still surprised they remembered) so if they are smart they'd know the beard is obviously for the role. I didn't read the article though, I just looked at the headline.

Well he's wearing different shoes, same style though of course.

That girl he was talking to (the taller one) looked super pretty from what I could tell. I wish I could have gotten a better look at her, I wonder if she's a model and if so I wanna know her name.

I agree that the beard gives him a bit more sex appeal, simply because it makes him look manlier.

Also, when he's clean shaven he sometimes appears to have a slight double chin at times, (something I've noticed even from way back in the 90's) so atleast the beard hides that. It also makes his face appear less square-like.

I see that atleast some of Leo's crew were out partying at LIV tonight, guess we'll see if any Leo-related tweets pop up again. Pics and vids being the ultimate bonus.

A lot of Models and celebs are in Miami now specifically for Art Basel and it's related parties, I didn't realize what a huge draw It was.