Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Just Jared has new pix of Leo at the Art Basel event

Posting just a couple as they show that lots of Leo's friends are there :Ethan, Chuck , his bodyguard/pal , Lukas

post-52324-0-1446087741-7016_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446087741-71095_thumb.jpg

In the first pix Leo was covering his beard, so you really can't tell how long & full to you see pix below

post-52324-0-1446087741-71899_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446087741-73813_thumb.jpg

Ethan looks so young! The darker skin guy behind Lukas and Chuck is a guy that's always around leo, I think he's been friends with that guy since the 90's. However, I don't know his name. The big guy is Reza.

Oh and Leo's other very good friends Vinny and Richie are in Miami for Art Basel as well.

Looks like leo and his friends will be partying it up.

This is interesting article about the sales of a 'jam pack' after pap pix of Leo wearing one was taken last year 

At 40 Years Old Leonardo DiCaprio Can Still Change The Life Of a Small Brand Just by Wearing Their Product.

williamsburg4-Copy.jpg

JammyPack, a tech brand that embeds wireless speakers into fashion accessories saw a 400% spike in online sales after their friends noticed an photo with Leo wearing their product.

“We couldn’t believe it” said Jonnie Sax, the founder of JammyPack. “I have no idea how DiCaprio got it, we were just so excited to see an icon like him wearing it”

Just sharing the article from Inhabitat (by Yuka Yoneda, 10/08) among their friends and fans on Facebook and Twitter resulted in the “BlackedOut” version from the photo selling out in 4 days, and overall sales spiking at 400% month over month

Read more: http://www.virtual-strategy.com/2014/12/03/40-years-old-leonardo-dicaprio-can-still-change-life-small-brand-just-wearing-their-produ#ixzz3Kswbhnkd

haha, that's nice.   :hehe:  The power of Leo. 

Hi Girls

thanks all for the update

Girls i wanna register in simply leonardo dicaprio as you All recommended it and they are rrequiring to fill the security code and I'm sure that i filled it correct but they are still telling me that it didn't match.can anyone tell me if how you registered ?

thanks for the pics ox.   :flower: Man, his beard is so long that you can almost do a bun with that facial hair... haha.   :hehe:

lucky girl: I'am registered there for so many years, I think since 2007/08 so I don't know if the rules of the gallery registration have changed but at that time it was easy for me to do it. I think you should send an email to Marcie, the owner of the site, tell her what's happening and ask her how to register correctly. 

thanks for the pics ox.   :flower: Man, his beard is so long that you can almost do a bun with that facial hair... haha.   :hehe:

lucky girl: I'am registered there for so many years, I think since 2007/08 so I don't know if the rules of the gallery registration have changed but at that time it was easy for me to do it. I think you should send an email to Marcie, the owner of the site, tell her what's happening and ask her how to register correctly.

oh ok

I sent her an email and I'm waiting for her to respond

Thanks

Thank you all for the updates :flower: Leo's beard is SO long. Is it bad that I still kinda like the beard? :whistle:

That woman looks like she is stroking Leos beard

Thats Zoe Kravitz! There were other sightings and pics of them from that night:

post-42953-0-1446087745-48342_thumb.pngKeyser Söze @muurdif · Dec 4

after tonight? Leo DiCaprio and Zoe Kravitz better be making some moves to be together... #mentalmanifestation

Leo VS Zo

post-42953-0-1446087745-46737_thumb.jpg

+ an instagram vid from one of these past nights in Miami:

http://instagram.com/p/wMgpzZyKBt/