Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

would someone please post them here when they can??  it's been quiet and now all this talk about new pictures is driving me crazy cause I can't get on that sight   :flower:  thanks to someone in advance  :flower:

IDK if we should post, because the owner of this site probably bought them/got them exclusively. I'm sure they should be popping up on the net within the next few days :flower: 

Fash

I don't have a Crosby account, so I can't access the pix , I can only see the pix below that is shown on their main page , which I posted below.

In all of the pix that Marci's site has Leo is in the car /behind steering wheel as we see below with toothpick in his mouth.

However, as I stated above, they state pix were taken on Nov 30th

leo.jpg

I see Leo's good friend Richie is in London now and he's getting ready for VS parties. (And possibly the actual show) Doesnt mean leo will join him of course, but I did wonder if someone from Leo's crew would go. Anyways, with Richie's 1oaknation remark... looks like 1oak is having something there and with him being the owner/ promoter of that establishment then no wonder he's there.

I'm kinda hoping leo goes to London, but I'm doubting it.

Congrats to Virunga team and Leo; hope it makes it to the Final Five list

Virunga, The Internet’s Own Boy make Oscar shortlist

By Adam Benzine

December 2, 2014

Netflix doc Virunga and Filmbuff’s The Internet’s Own Boy are among the 15 docs shortlisted for the Academy Award for best documentary feature.

Members of the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences’ documentary branch will now whittle the 15 films down to 5 nominees, which will be announced on Jan. 15. The news comes after the Academy previously unveiled its 8-strong short doc shortlist.

This summer Netflix acquired Virunga, a film by first-time feature director Orlando von Einseidel that looks at how the diverging interests of big oil, poachers and an armed militia put one of Congo’s national parks at risk. In October, Leonardo DiCaprio joined on as an executive producer.

http://streamdaily.tv/2014/12/02/citizenfour-virunga-life-itself-make-oscar-shortlist/

Leo/Revenant filming /Inarritu

Read just now that Revenant director Innaritu was in New York last night to receive award for his film Birdman which probably explains why Leo and Tom have had some free days recently

Barbie

Tks for Leo/Kristin /R&J premiere pix :)

Fash

As to Leo , it appears we have conflicting Twitter sightings of Leo on Monday.

On Monday Dec 1st , Masha found 2 sightings that claimed they saw Leo walking on 3rd Ave in NY , but at same time I posted a tweet from a girl that claimed Leo was filming a movie on her block in NY , and we know that was not true

Then Monday night I found the tweet below from a man who lives in Santa Monica and from his Twitter seems to be very involved in eco matters , as you can see he doesn't name 'where' he saw Leo eating, but one of Nobu Malibu's known dishes is their black cod

akash op aurora ‏@akashopaurora · Dec 1

@LeoDiCaprio Great seeing you, hope you enjoyed the Black Cod!!!!

And then when I checked for Leo /Nobu the tweet below came up , so could be that Leo was in LA at Nobu's in Malibu Monday night , or it could be that

none of these tweets ( be they NY or LA sightings ) were accurate :p

Carly Francavilla ‏@CarlyF_babyy · Dec 1

Last night in LA and I just saw Leonardo DiCaprio my man crush forever. #Nobu

Leo is in Miami

Below is tweet with Instagram pix link

Also noticed that Toni was at W Mag event last night

“@JoakimvonDitmar : #ArtBasel a bearded #LeonardoDiCaprio admiring a #Picasso #VIP #preview #art #actor #contemporary… http://Instagram.com/p/wJus2FqkD2/”

The tweeter doesn't mention Tobey , but to me that is Leo's pal Tobey in pix with him

artbasel.jpg

And from today's NY Page Six

DiCaprio, Diddy and more flock to Miami for Art Basel

Celebrity faces at Art Basel

Art Basel Miami Beach is offering $3 billion of art as collectors from all over the world – including Leo DiCaprio and Sean “Diddy” Combs — descend to view work from over 4,000 artists.

The largest contemporary art fair in the US, an extension of the contemporary art fair held each June in Basel, Switzerland, opened Wednesday to VIP guests and on Thursday to the public, with 267 galleries present from 31 countries.

Works on offer includes a Warhol portrait of Mao Zedong for $15-18 million at Acquavella Galleries, while other big names on display throughout the prestigious fair include Jean-Michel Basquiat, Keith Haring, David Hockney and Sigmar Polke. And collectors are expected to continue on from November’s record $2.3 million art sales.

While 75,000 visitors are expected, the top collectors including Beth Rudin DeWoody and Aby Rosen are in town. Stars searching for art Wednesday include “Diddy,” plus DiCaprio who was spotted touring the VIP preview with New York hedge fund honcho Dan Loeb.

Meanwhile the satellite fairs are gaining a stronger presence including Design Miami, which is honoring top architect Peter Marino, Scope, New Art Dealers Alliance (NADA), Pulse and Art Miami in Wynwood.

The collectors are being feted at a host of exclusive dinners, thrown by industry heavyweights including Larry Gagosian, Rosen, Alan Faena and hotelier Ian Schrager. And stars performing at private events include Miley Cyrus, FKA Twigs and Theophilus London.

http://pagesix.com/2014/12/03/dicaprio-diddy-and-more-flock-to-miami-for-art-basel/

Excerpt from Indie Wire interview with screenplay writer Graham Moore who wrote screenplay for The Imitation Game , a film that Leo was at one time considering doing

I so hope this information is accurate :clap: :clap:

It's first screenplay by the 32-year-old to make it to the big screen (it spent a year at the top of The Black List -- an annual compendium of hot unpublished screenplays -- before getting snatched up). Prior to "The Imitation Game," Moore was on the writing staff of the short-lived TV series "10 Things I Hate About You," and published bestelling novel "The Sherlockian" in 2010. Next up for Moore is an adaptation of the non-fiction book "The Devil in the White City" by Erik Larson, set to star Leonardo DiCaprio.

http://www.indiewire.com/article/springboard-the-imitation-game-writer-on-giving-alan-turing-the-legacy-he-deserves