Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Foxy

We shall lock cyber hands together and be strong during this Leo pix drought :hug:

You guys will get me through the Leo drought

lol ; now i regret turning dow ealier in september the chance of a scolarship in canada just because i thought it was too cold for me there  :beating:

seems like leo is in the big apple ; here are some sightings 

JAAAAAAWN (@CrashingJelo)
12/1/14, 12:52 PM
yoooooo wtf i just saw leonardo dicaprio on 3rd ave

Brandon Steven (@Brantreras)
12/1/14, 12:52 PM
Leo dicaprio walking on third ave no biggie

Masha

Tks , we'll have to see if the sightings are legit, as I ,also, saw this NY sighting tweet , and we know it is false :p

As if he really is in NY, we might get some new candids make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

BRONY 2012 ‏@aannnnaabbeell · 1h1 hour ago

Leonardo DiCaprio is filming a movie on my street, I fucking love New York lol

So, I just saw on simply leonardodicaprio site new pics of Leo, Tom Hardy, Milano and other friends in West Hollywood, the pics have the date of December 1... but could have been taken yesterday or before :idk:  than Leo can be in NY right now, I guess.  

Here at the link for the pics.

http://dicapriophotos.com/displayimage.php?album=2760&pid=104981#top_display_media

Masha

Tks , we'll have to see if the sightings are legit, as I ,also, saw this NY sighting tweet , and we know it is false :p

As if he really is in NY, we might get some new candids make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

BRONY 2012 ‏@aannnnaabbeell · 1h1 hour ago

Leonardo DiCaprio is filming a movie on my street, I fucking love New York lol

Thanks. :)

And hopefully those LA pics surface somewhere else, as I'm not registered on that site.

Barbie

Just saw pix you mention above on Marcie's site  , tks , for telling everyone about them :)

Gosh, Leo's beard  looks longer in length, not fuller but longer  ,  and , did you see Tom Hardy in the pix ?

As I see Leo's pal Danny A and Milano, but I didn't see Tom unless he was supposed to be in back seat

Thank you all so much for the updates :flower:

Happy to get some new pics! IDK if they are from today, but I guess we'll see :) 

Barbie

Just saw pix you mention above on Marcie's site  , tks , for telling everyone about them :)

Gosh, Leo's beard  looks longer in length, not fuller but longer  ,  and , did you see Tom Hardy in the pix ?

As I see Leo's pal Danny A and Milano, but I didn't see Tom unless he was supposed to be in back seat

Tom can be seen standing outside of the car in the white shirt in the pics!

Kat

I just relooked at pix again, and I still don't see Tom, I see Milano standing outside of the car in white shirt , but where is Tom ??

I thought I looked at all of the pix , but somehow , if Tom is there, I don't see him :idk:

Fash

As to pix/ Just Jared/Daily Mail,  typically I find in recent times that Daily and FanGirl have them first, sometimes even a couple of days before Just Jared.

Could be with the time difference is why they won't show up at Daily Mail to in the morning.

Kat

I just relooked at pix again, and I still don't see Tom, I see Milano standing outside of the car in white shirt , but where is Tom ??

I thought I looked at all of the pix , but somehow , if Tom is there, I don't see him :idk:

You can see tom in the 26th pic :hehe: