Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This is the 2nd tweet I've found in 2 days stating Leo is not feeling well so filming has had to be called off , so I guess the claim is legit

Hope Leo feels better very soon :hug: :hug:

“@BrookieD_13: When Leonardo Dicaprio is sick, dad doesn't work & Brooke has a tv buddy

Well I'm sure the whole crew made time for a Thanksgiving dinner up in Vancouver, if indeed they are still there. Revenant is the worst shoot in terms of getting info and pics, I'm getting so bored. This film better do good!

It's Vancouver not Hollywood. He probably likes that there aren't any paps around. He can focus on the movie. I'm sure it will be great. Leo never disappoints!

Thanks all for the lovely updates. I hope he feels better :cry:

I found this pic, it's very small but it's new to me. :hehe: And I think the woman with him is Eva Herzigova, isn't it? They dated briefly in the past... 

post-42953-0-1446087731-36634_thumb.jpg

This is an image from this video:

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/11/is-this-man-the-real-wolf-of-wall-street

This video is new, and this man was good friends with Leo in the late 90's. Shares pictures and details of Leo at his parties. This guy makes it sound like Leo was really living like Belfort with this Dana guy...then this guy stole millions from him (and cam diaz, among others) and cut ties.......

^Osa Castilla posted that vid on the previous page.

Apparently leo and Eva had a fling for a month but....I mean in the 90s they also said that leo dated Sara Gilbert, Claire Danes, Naomi Campbell and Juliette Lewis, which was false. Then of course in recent years Leo was linked to Margot Robbie which was silly, so it's hard to believe everything. Unless Eva admitted so herself, maybe she did I haven't researched deeply into that.

^Yeah I don't consider alot of these to be official anything......but hookups are possible. I know Eva was rumored to have broken up with her hubby because she cheated with Leo....but of course this was just gossip, so we'll never know ;)

Apparently Leo breifly was seeing Sara Foster too, and there was some pics in 2002? Anybody have those? I see Sara is still close with Jen and the whole group, so maybe they were hanging as just friends.

Also random, but we don't see Leo hanging with Alex Mace much anymore. Over these past couple of years we've seen him hanging with Emily more!

Sounds like the whole Katie Cleary husband thing, which I think was just built up by the media. I honestly doubt there was anything going on between leo and Katie and they are just going by those pics which means nothing and trying to make a story out of something that wasn't there.

yeah Sara Foster and her sister are apart of Leo's crew, I see them with Nikki Erwin quite a bit. So I feel they've just all been friends.

Barbie

Tks for the various pix , some are totally new to me Flower%20for%20you.gif

Kat

Re: Sara Foster Yes, I remember seeing a set of pix of Leo and Sara at car dealership in LA , as well as, some pix of them in a car in Hawaii when

Sara was filming a movie there with Owen Wilson.

However, unfortunately back then I never saved pix , wrongly thinking I'd always been able to find them online somewhere :cry:

Fash to

Yes, just noticed on Instagram the Revenant crew are now in Alberta , and it is -10F ;I hope it warms up before Leo has to film outdoors again :)

and still no pics from set ......im dying to see his look :clobber:

Yeah it sucks. For me personally it's not fun being a leo fan right now. Just all this Dana stuff, which I don't like and has me questioning things.

I mean Im only really interested in seeing like one or two set pics not a lot , as I rather just see the movie first. But when he's off set it's nice to get info or pics.

But this will be my last complaint on the subject.

Masha

I have a feeling that we won't get Revenant set pix to they are released as part of advanced pr next year :)

For now I'm hoping, that since Leo has stayed in Canada the last two weekends, he might this weekend head to attend the Art Basel events this coming weekend in Miami ; he's attended in the past .

Or if not Art Basel, maybe, he will attend , as rumored, an event at Peru Climate conference .

Basically it doesn't matter to me whether the locale is Canada, LA, NY, Miami or wherever, I would just enjoy some new candids :p

Fash

Tks for more pix from 90's :)