Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Just saw this pix at Twitter of Leo with Cameron Diaz from 90's, one I've never seen before

post-52324-0-1446087730-57522_thumb.jpg

Also found this Twitter sighting of Leo dining at Joe Fortes restaurant in Vancouver Friday night

Paul Zedrich @paulzedrich
· Nov 21
So @LeoDiCaprio is in this restaurant...no biggie

#joefortes #Vancouver

Nanda

Good to see , you need to drop by more often :hug:

Tks for pix of Leo at tennis club ; up close or far away, I'm just glad to return to at least one new pix of him :p

Looks like Leo's interest in tennis is still strong ; I'd love to see a video of him playing tennis with Tom Hardy

Kat

Tks for Instagram pix ; a couple of them are totally new to me :flower:

Is that Leo with Robert DeNiro and the late Mike Nichols in the last pix ?

It's a great pix of all everyone

Also, tks, for Vancouver tweet , looks like he stayed in Canada this weekend, though I'm  not sure what the tweeter meant about the sushi :idk:

Foxyvilla

So far during Leo's Revenant film shoot getting a pix taken of Leo  in Canada is about as likely as a new pix of the legendary Bigfoot :p

Its gone soooo quiet. lm getting Leo withdrawl symptoms

Kat

The girl in the pix looked like Helena to me as well, but the tweeter claimed it was Cameron, and it does kinda favor her as well :idk:

Tks for reply about Mike Nichols,  I just noticed now that I've looked at it again, that is ,also, Leo's long time friend  Rashida Jones standing next to Robert DeNiro

As to Leo /Canada , I had hoped someone at restaurant might have snapped a pix for us, but so far I haven't found any, and it could be that he dined in a private room.

Kat

The girl in the pix looked like Helena to me as well, but the tweeter claimed it was Cameron, and it does kinda favor her as well :idk:

Yeah Helena and Cameron do have similar cheek/facial structure, but that definitely Helena :hehe: 

About Rashida, we also know leo seemed to have breifly dated her sister Kidada back in the late 90's :hehe: 

Kat

Below is the tweet I saw this morning , the tweeter is from London , she works in music business, maybe she doesn't know who Helena C is , and just thought it might be Diaz :p

Claire coulton ‏@clairebcoulton · 5h5 hours ago

@LeoDiCaprio @CameronDiaz in the 90s!! #LeonardoDiCaprio #camerondiaz #90s pic.twitter.com/gQNAo4n3EN

As to Leo /Kidada, I remember a pix of Leo from back in 1998 with her, but unfortunately I never saved it :cry:

Here's an article about Dana from April of this year. Leo is mentioned in it, in a part of the article it mentions that Dana was at Chippendales and he saw one of the male strippers and wanted him to work as Leo's security.

Also mentioned that on the night Titanic was nominated for all those academy awards that Leo was at Dana's house for a f$ck the Academy Awards type party. (My wording)

http://www.papermag.com/2014/04/the_lamb_of_wall_street_dana_giacchetto.php

And here's a recent comment from Dana about Leo.... He says that he thinks Wolf of Wall Street is Leo's best film. That few people know leo the way he does and that he loves leo and always will.

http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/entry/view/id/315333/i/2/p/0/?KSID=8b63b13d3d5fdc7941dfdbacafb0a597

Back to the stripper (Steve Stanulis) that caught Dana's attention, he was up for a role in Tge Good Shephard that leo was supposed to star in (Matt Damon starred instead) except things didn't work out because of the strippers connection to Dana and Leo's name is mentioned again at the end. (On the tenth pic of the slideshow)

http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/entry/view/id/315333/i/2/p/0/?KSID=8b63b13d3d5fdc7941dfdbacafb0a597

Just goes to show you may think you know someone but at the end of the day you don't really know the real them, what they're truly capable of, and if they are just using you for their own personal gain.

post-40197-0-87962400-1416817103_thumb.j

Fash & Osa

Tks for Leo /Danna article /vids ; I can see now where the pix of Leo on sofa that I found on Twitter Sunday now came from :p

Looking at some of the pix of Leo , making faces,etc , it reminded me of that pix that Jamie F daughter took at GG one year and Leo was making funny face,and that Leo, like the rest of us, when he doesn't have a pap's camera aimed at him is relaxed and likes to goof off :p