Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Well Lukas is back in Vancouver, if that picture he posted 10 hours ago was posted in real time.

I see Leo's friend Andrei and the 1oak people are having a big Art Basel thing next month. As we know Leo is always attending Art Basel and he went to Miami for it last year.... Wonder if his schedule will permit him to attend it again this year. Or maybe it'll conflict with his Peru trip... Didn't check the exact dates.

I'm surprised about Leo's party, I always thought he'd do something extra special for his 40th, something that would top his last birthday. I mean we weren't there we don't know how it was but judging from People's article it seemed rather simple in terms of Leo. But of course we don't know everything he did that day.

Masha

Tks for Page Six article :)

Personally I think the party Tuesday was it ; as I've seen nothing online today to indicate there was any Leo party last night or scheduled at either 1Oak LA or NY tonight

Fash

Re: Revenant /Vancouver

According to the last Revenant filming article they were due to be filming in area near Squamish BC .

And I did see Twitter sightings of Leo in both Squamish and Whistler area , and then if article was accurate they were due to move back to listed below

Alberta areas

The article did mention only 1 week of filming in Squamish BC , but then I guess what constitutes a week depends on if they film 5 days a week or if they had some unforeseen problems which made the filming take longer

Production on the Revenant began in late September and is expected to last into February or March in various Alberta locations, including Drumheller, Kananaskis Country, Dead Man’s Flats and areas near Canmore.

It will also shoot for one week in Squamish, B.C.

Tks for news of upcoming 1 Oak/Art Basel /Miami event Dec 4-6th ;we do know it is an event Leo, as an art collector, has visited in past

I,also, read that Toni will be hosting an event at it

The Peru Climate event that it was mentioned he might attend is from Dec 1-12th , so , I guess, we'll have to wait and see if he attends either , both , or none of these events :p

from instagram:

0.jpg

leolover74,

kiyomivillasana

3 days ago · Father's Office

Happy Birthday Leo, I still love you! ? #2009 Lunch with this babe.

00.jpg

comments:

kiyomivillasana#leonardodicaprio

beadazaQ bellezaaaa!!!!

obssesed@kiyomivillasana what! !!!! You had lunch with him once?

kiyomivillasana@obssesed yes, I was so lucky to be next to him sharing the same table with him his mom and his little dog.

obssesed@kiyomivillasana oh my gosh you're so lucky was it all coincidence? And did you talk to him while lunching???? Sorry but I'm so curious

kiyomivillasana@obssesed I didn't recognize him at first. Then he asked me if he could sit next to me I said No I'm sorry I'm eating for my bf. a few minutes passed and his mom asked me the same questions I reply yes, please sit. Then after a while when I listened to his voice I realized it was him. Where all in the same table chatting and talking about life, long story short, I asked him for a pic and he said YES!

obssesedHehehe you said no to him at first this is a very cute story thanks for sharing

guitarrita_wLa muy diva diciendole NO a Leo!  @kiyomivillasana

olivia.knight@izzynewey @swaeden holy. Shit.

olivia.knightThat's so awesome. What was he like? And was the dog a bulldog?

kiyomivillasanaIt was a black and white boston terrier or French bulldog I think. @olivia.knight

olivia.knightYes that's him!

from instagram:

post-39932-0-1446087727-94316_thumb.jpg

leolover74,

kiyomivillasana

3 days ago · Father's Office

Happy Birthday Leo, I still love you! ❤ #2009 Lunch with this babe.

post-39932-0-1446087727-96398_thumb.jpg

comments:

kiyomivillasana#leonardodicaprio

beadazaQ bellezaaaa!!!!

obssesed@kiyomivillasana what! !!!! You had lunch with him once?

kiyomivillasana@obssesed yes, I was so lucky to be next to him sharing the same table with him his mom and his little dog.

obssesed@kiyomivillasana oh my gosh you're so lucky was it all coincidence? And did you talk to him while lunching???? Sorry but I'm so curious

kiyomivillasana@obssesed I didn't recognize him at first. Then he asked me if he could sit next to me I said No I'm sorry I'm eating for my bf. a few minutes passed and his mom asked me the same questions I reply yes, please sit. Then after a while when I listened to his voice I realized it was him. Where all in the same table chatting and talking about life, long story short, I asked him for a pic and he said YES!

obssesedHehehe you said no to him at first this is a very cute story thanks for sharing

guitarrita_wLa muy diva diciendole NO a Leo!  @kiyomivillasana

olivia.knightThat's so awesome. What was he like? And was the dog a bulldog?

kiyomivillasanaIt was a black and white boston terrier or French bulldog I think. @olivia.knight

olivia.knightYes that's him!

What a lucky girl. So envy. Hey Leo I can share a table with you with no problem.  :hehe:

I wonder if anyone from Leo's crew is going to the VS fashion show in London. Their friend Devon Windsor is walking in the show. :) Leo never attends the show itself but he usually attends after parties (just like he goes to MTV, GG, MET after parties, pretty much any big after party) but seeing as how he's in the middle of filming and he's going to Peru, London might just be out of the way for him. I think he only goes to certain after parties if he happens to be in the same city at the time.

I can totally see Leo in a movie with Bradley Cooper (surprised it hasn't happened already) which by no surprise would also include Bradley's frequent collaborators aka David o'Russel, Jennifer Lawrence and to a lesser extent Deniro.

Leo gets along well with Cooper, J. lawrence and Deniro, so would be interesting to see. It's just kinda getting annoying to keep seeing Cooper and Lawrence in the same movie though.

I found this article saying Leo might work with Jennifer Lawrence, Brad Cooper and Robert De Niro in a movie obviously directed by David. O. Russel. Just mention it's a biopic but nothing about the plot.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00077144.html

Awesome! I would love to see Leo work with Bradley and Jennifer. And well of course DeNiro again. Can't wait to hear more news on this one. Thanks for sharing :clap:

I found this article saying Leo might work with Jennifer Lawrence, Brad Cooper and Robert De Niro in a movie obviously directed by David. O. Russel. Just mention it's a biopic but nothing about the plot.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00077144.html

Hmmm I'm a little torn on this one. On one hand I would love to see Leo working with JLaw (as a love interest would be nice to see :hehe: )  and Bradley, but I also have this love-hate relationship with David O'Russell. I hear awful stories about the things hes done, his behavior on set etc.

Also his movies.....on one hand, I really liked SLP and The Fighter, I thought both were fantastic movies. On another, American Hustle was by far the most overrated movie of award season, I couldn't even watch the whole thing, it was so bad. I also don't like how O'Russell trys to mimick Scorsese, like you can tell he tries sooo hard to emulate that, and it just does NOT work. 

That being said, it sounds like an interesting project idea, and I'm always open to leo trying things out with new directors actors and movie ideas, and I would love to see him act along side his friend and JLaw, so I guess we'll see :)

Kat

Below is the Leo/Kate/RR chat with Charlie Rose that the gifs were taken from :)

Thanks Ox, but this isn't the full interview. There are several gif sets from this Charlie Rose interview that are not from this video (including the one I posted) and it seems there is/was a longer interview somewhere.

Thanks though :hug: 

Barbie

Tks for news of possible Leo/David Russell film project :)

I would like one day to see Leo working with Russell or any of the mentioned actors : Cooper & JLaw

When I read the article, I thought back to the pix of Leo with David & Brad from the award season events.

variety5-1.jpg

brad.jpg

Kat

Sorry, that short clip didn't have the gif you were looking for :cry2:

Yes, I saw the show and while both Kate and Leo were not on together the whole show , it was all total an hour show . I looked just now on the Charlie Rose website , and I  don't see any place where one can access that full interview from December 2008 I%20dont%20know.gif

Below is the part of the show Leo did after Kate had to leave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYUO1oKCEuY

Long time no see, y'all :wave:. Hope everyone is fine :hug:.

My man is forty now, damn! :laugh: BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY :heart:. 

Soooo, Leo is (was?) in LA yesterday with Tom and friends...

Leo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy are here

Lol okay Leonardo DiCaprio just said happy birthday to Nicole and I just died

Aaaand... if you wanna be a true stalker you gotta do this the right way - you have to zoom in the top left corner  :rofl:...

@ Beverly Hills Tennis Club photo by alidgabler

post-52055-0-1446087728-89097_thumb.jpg