Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks all! Was surely expecting more pics from LACMA, too bad :/  As to the Leo beard....I really like him bearded most times, but now it is getting a tad too long for my taste :p

Barbie: I loved those videos you posted, especially with the clip of Leo in Paris flying the bird. He is so sarcastic and silly :rofl:

Sic

Tks for magazine scans :)

Fash

Tks for Leo tshirt :)

Re: Revenant filming , the Calgary Herald article I posted stated that they would begin filming in greater Vancouver area from

11/6 to 12/12

And I did see at People a new pix of Tom Hardy taken in Vancouver on Sumday

So it would seem Leo would be in Vancouver area by 11/6 if not already

Since he is in middle of filming , I'm curious to see when Leo will do his birthday celebration

misc cover

OK! Georgia November 2014
post-39932-0-1446087715-39448_thumb.jpg

Why have a pic of Leo and Gisele in this recent cover? Have an article about them inside? I don't get that...   :idk:  It's almost 10 years they are no longer together, I'am curious about what that could be... thanks Sick.

thanks fash. Wish we could see a bigger version so we could read the article.

The quality is better on the instagram account. It says to "to celebrate the actors birthday milestone author Bryony Gordon chronicles her tumultuous 20 year love affair with the one and only Leonardo DiCaprio. Now if she could only meet him. "

That's the bigger writing, I can't make out the smaller writing and I'm sure there are more pages in the magazine. :p

thanks fash. Wish we could see a bigger version so we could read the article.

The quality is better on the instagram account. It says to "to celebrate the actors birthday milestone author Bryony Gordon chronicles her tumultuous 20 year love affair with the one and only Leonardo DiCaprio. Now if she could only meet him. "

That's the bigger writing, I can't make out the smaller writing and I'm sure there are more pages in the magazine. :p

Hum, seems a quite interesting article and off course a great read for fans like us that love him  for so long, in my case it's been almost 16 years...   :o How can we love someone like this? someone we never met but at the same time (in a certain way) so close to us, it's crazy.  :hehe:

thanks again fash. 

Happy to know Leo is back to filming. I feel like hes barely even been in Canada! :chicken:

Glamour Magazine has a piece on Leo for his 40th birthday.

post-42953-0-1446087718-13486_thumb.jpg
Sophbrodie instagram

Hmmm I'll have to see if I can check out the most recent issue to see if this is in there. I see this poster is also in the UK so it might be Glamour Uk.