Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Reminder tonight is the annual LACMA Art & Film Gala that Leo is cohost of ; tonight they are honoring Quentin Tarantino

So far I haven't found any pix of Leo on red carpet, but Toni did post a pix of her in evening gown getting ready for the event

Hopefully soon we'll have pix :)

Reminder tonight is the annual LACMA Art & Film Gala that Leo is cohost of ; tonight they are honoring Quentin Tarantino

So far I haven't found any pix of Leo on red carpet, but Toni did post a pix of her in evening gown getting ready for the event

Hopefully soon we'll have pix :)

Omg, yes, thanks for the reminder, ox. How I wish Leo and Toni could pose together on the red carpet, they would look AMAZING. Don't think will happen but we can always dream...  :hehe:

I don't think Leo walked the red carpet, as I see no pix of him onlne at Getty, and they have 495 up so far I%20dont%20know.gif

From Variety

Stuart Oldham ‏@s_oldham · 7m7 minutes ago

Leonardo DiCaprio went full man bun tonight

DiCaprio, who's sitting next to his Django director, is also co-chair of LACMA's Art and Film Gala. Last year they feted Scorsese

Barbie

Over the years that Leo has cohost the event, he himself has not even walked the red carpet, but we have gotten pix of him inside the event, and that is what I'm hoping , if we don't get red carpet /Leo pix we get some from inside the event :)

I hope so at least.

Masha

Tks for another LACMA pix :)

Barbie

What surprises me is the lack of Instagram pix , as we are used to Leo not walking the red carpet at such events , but in recent times we had lots of Instagram pix surface via regular people who attend these events

What happened people ??? :p

Leo's full beard is like Brad Pitt's haircut during last Oscar season ; sometimes looks required for a role cause you to not be able to go with your best look for an event

But it is all part of an actor being willing to do what is truest for your character's look (Y)