Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Tks for buzzfeed article :)

As to Leo's long, bushy beard,  while for me it may not be a 'look' that I would want him to adopt full time,  I love the fact that as an actor he is willing to take on  a  long, bushy beard,  hair color, hair style,etc  in order to be true to his character even if it is not his best personal look (Y)

I totally agree. We know Leo would do anything for a character that he wants to play, we know how serious he takes his profession.

Foxy

Tks for reply about object in pix :)

The only e cigs I've seen are the same style as the one Leo's using /carrying in pix below ; I had never seen a larger version style

However, this morning my friend who was the one who was asking sent me the link below which shows a style of ecig like the one he is carrying

Always a great combo =new pix of Leo combined with learning something :p

post-52324-0-1446087685-37051_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446087685-40328_thumb.jpg

http://www.povto.com/best-e-cigarette-k101.html

Fash

Tks for pix from Leo's trip to Japan for WEGG ; so many adorable pix Flower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gif

What a great donation from Leo's charity :wub: Thanks all for the updates!

Barbie

Tks for pix ; over the years I've found that in some pix Leo's eyes look more green than blue , yet, in other pix his eyes look very blue like they did in the Django scene below

post-42953-0-1446087686-21222_thumb.gif

This gif :wub: I also thought this scene, his eyes looked EXTREMELY blue. Definitely stood out amongst his dark hair and beard!

Thanks Fash he's so cute in the 3rd picture. l wish he was more carefree in pictures like he used to be.

Yeah I know what you mean. :p Pre-Titanic, especially, he seemed a bit more openly goofy in public. These days when he knows he's being photographed, he usually seems on guard. :p Though even if he doesnt/ rarely openly show this side of his personality when he knows he's being professionally photographed, atleast we know he still has that goofy personality based on personal pics that made it onto the Internet. I.e that pic of Leo at the Super Bowl and that pic of him making a "duck face" backstage at an award show about a year or 2 ago. Or sneaky pap pics of him doing karate kicks, running around carefree with a water gun haha, and sticking his tongue out in a goofy fashion lol.

New cast member news.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2014/10/grand_rapids_actor_joshua_burg.html

Not really sure what this tweet means, but , maybe, it means that production has now moved past crowd scenes with extras and now to main characters Glass, Fitzerald, Bridger scenes ( Leo , Tom, Will )

At least I hope so :p

Calgary Economic Dev 5m

‏@calgaryeconomic Phase two of 'The Revenant' has begun production, starring @LeoDiCaprio and #TomHardy. #yycfilm #YYCenergy

Fash

Tks for news of new Revenant cast member :)

From Deadline Hollywood new project between Leo's Appian Way & Netflix

Netflix, Leonardo DiCaprio Team On ‘Virunga’ Documentary Release

EXCLUSIVE: Netflix has teamed with Leonardo DiCaprio and his Appian Way Productions to release the Orlando von Einsiedel-directed documentary Virunga. The docu, which follows an embattled team of park rangers and the endangered mountain gorillas they protect in Africa, will be released simultaneously November 7 in New York and Los Angeles theaters, and on Netflix in all the territories where the pay service is available.

The film is part investigative journalism and part nature documentary, and follows the rangers as they are caught in the crossfire of poachers, militia and industry in Africa’s oldest national park. DiCaprio is the film’s executive producer.

“Films like Virunga are powerful stories that are a window into the incredible cultural and natural diversity of our world, the forces that are threatening to destroy it, and the people who are fighting to protect it,” DiCaprio said. “Partnering with Netflix on this film is an exciting opportunity to inform and inspire individuals to engage on this topic.”

This becomes the latest example of Netflix availing itself of feature talent as it continues to ramp up its output of features. The demand for nature documentaries is limited theatrically, but Netflix has a broad platform to get attention for the film, a passion project of DiCaprio, who has put on his philanthropy and environmentalist hat for this. Netflix has in quick succession pacted with Harvey Weinstein to premiere the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon sequel, and then made a deal with Adam Sandler and his Happy Madison banner to generate four comedies that Sandler will star in.

“Leo intuitively understands that there is nothing like the power of film to reach people’s hearts and minds,” said Netflix Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos. “With Virunga, we’ll work with Leo to introduce viewers around the world to an incredible, gripping story that will have audiences guessing right up until the final act.”

hey all! i'm not sure how many of you use the dicapriophotos gallery for leo pictures, but the owner of the gallery needs help paying the bill to keep the gallery server online. if anyone wants to help with any donations, please head on over to http://simplyleonardodicaprio.com/gallery/dicaprio-photo-gallery

i hope we can all band together and help because that was one of the greatest sites for HQ photos from his various photo shoots and projects. thanks!

Revenant director Inarritu attended the Morelia Film Fest this weekend, and spoke about Revenant filming

He confirmed that the film has been filming for the past 3 weeks , with the production taking a short break this week so he could attend Fesitval where his Oscar contender Birdman was showing

He states production will resume next week and continue to March 2015

For three weeks, Alejandro González Iñárritu moved to the icy mountains of Canada to begin filming The Revenant, a film that portrays a man's revenge against those who left him for dead in 1820 after being attacked by a bear ; the cast is led by Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy.

"Back to work tomorrow until March, put a slight pause to come to the festival, but again one of the hardest films I've ever had is in the mountains. We are working at 30 degrees below zero, which is very difficult, but we are doing well, "said González Iñárritu, in an interview with! Hey!

"It's a completely different movie to what I've done before, even very different from what the public will soon be with Birdman, is an interesting story that goes on an act of survival. With Leonardo (DiCaprio) things will go well, it's an extraordinary actor, has been a rewarding experience, "he added.

The filmmaker announced Internacinal under the Morelia Film Festival (FICM), creating a cultural space focused movie; for it, joined forces with Iñárritu Alejandro Ramirez, CEO of Cinepolis, and Daniela Michel, director of FICM, to promote the construction of the center, which will accommodate the best of world cinema.

"Zai born of great frustration I had some years ago when the National Film was being remodeled and no room for alternative or independent cinema in Mexico City, so I thought to create a space like that today urge" said Alejandro González Iñárritu.

The social, cultural and civic project was created by the director and the organizers of the FICM, but will have an advisory council to be composed by Guillermo Del Toro, Alfonso Cuarón, Carlos Reygadas, Fernando Eimbcke, Amat Escalante, Diego Luna and Gael García Bernal .

"It is a privilege to give back to society and contribute to this bit of my experience, that there is a film community dialogue emerged; will consider the culture and information are a rifle, this is the weapon that must be attacked, "he said.

The construction of the building is planned for March next year, with the intention of opening the doors in 2016 will rise building in the heart of the Roma, which will be three cinemas, "which give the public the best conditions for the best world cinema.

"We want you to join us at least two directors of film per month, to share their expertise with the community, and offers workshops and conferences, the idea is to create a film community; Zaï is that we love movies and now reach the people of Mexico, "Iñárritu said.

http://www.milenio.com/hey/cine/Inarritu-filma-grados-cero_0_393560647.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Referral&utm_term=Hey&utm_campaign=MilenioHey

Fash

Tks for stills of Leo talking about working with Johnny Depp :)

Seems like I saw this interview online somewhere , but I can't remember where :idk:

Neon

Agree the Simply Leonardo has a great collection of Leo pix (Y)