Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^ :hehe:

" jenniferconsolo

Honored delegates, leaders of the world, I pretend for a living but you do not," DiCaprio says at the UN #Climate2014 Summit today in New York. He argues that climate change is real and this is the time to answer humankind's greatest challenge

post-42953-0-50488100-1411528379_thumb.j

OK I have a pretty random question for you guys. Remember in 2012 when Leo had the same full beard for Django, does anyone remember the first pics of him that surfaced without the beard? Probably around August/ early September when he had to start getting into character for Wolf... but I can't remember what pics were the first of him without it. Just curious is all. :)

And so Leo has 100 thousand instagram followers in less then 1 day! :p

Also loving the countless wonderful comments I read of him in the media and Internet in general. :heart: His respect level shot up tremendously!

LEO 4EVER  :heart:

THANKS A MILLION 2 da wonderful Leo fans who shared latest updates :flower: 

OK I have a pretty random question for you guys. Remember in 2012 when Leo had the same full beard for Django, does anyone remember the first pics of him that surfaced without the beard? Probably around August/ early September when he had to start getting into character for Wolf... but I can't remember what pics were the first of him without it. Just curious is all. :)

post-60571-0-1446087634-06409_thumb.png post-60571-0-1446087634-09336_thumb.png

As far as I remember these pics were taken in august 2012 and were the first pics of him without the beard.

I must say THANK YOU VERY MUCH, GIRLS, FOR UPDATES  :heythere:  :flower:

Kat

Tks for UN pix of Leo holding Climate placard , now we know what he was doing in the pix below that I posted earlier :)

UN.jpg

Fash

The stock exchange pix that Lucky Girl posted from August 2012 , is the first one I ,also, have saved that shows him beard free :)

LuckyGirl

Tks for pix of Leo & Jonah :)

I can't wait to see the two of them together again for the Richard Jewell story American Nightmare (Y)

Joyezz

I'm,also, very much hoping we get some pix of Leo on the Revenant set ; I would love to see a pix of Leo and Tom Hardy :)

One of my favorite videos is of the two of them playing around on Inception set :heart:

Article about Leo joining Instagram

Leonardo DiCaprio has finally joined Instagram, and within one day of going live he has gained 250,340 followers.

The actor has 6 posts, which five of them were posted yesterday September 23. His first Instagram post has 22.1k likes and 3.1k comments, with a description saying that he spoke at the United Nations #Climate2014 Summit in front of world leaders.

DiCaprio also thanked Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon in his first Instagram post, his second post was showed the inside of the United Nations Headquaters, and the actor said it was the perfect setting to join Instagram where he cold share the view of the UN General Assembly.

The Instagram post with the most likes with 24.1k was his last post added today, of him standing with @MarkRuffalo & Oren Lyons at the People’s #ClimateMarch.

It is great to see the actor there, and he is using his Instagram account for a good cause – Good luck and all the best Leonardo DiCaprio.

http://www.onlinesocialmedia.net/20140924/leonardo-dicaprio-250k-instagram-followers-in-one-day/

The pix below is from an article about actress Li Bingbing who ,also, gave a speech at UN on Tuesday, besides having a pix of all who spoke on Tuesday tshe ,also, talks about a future animal project with Leo

li-bingbing-united-nations.jpg

Hollywood actor and the newly appointed UN Messenger of Peace Leonardo DiCaprio attended the opening ceremony as well. Li introduced her experiences of visiting wild elephants in Kenya, and DiCaprio talked about the global elephant project he is involved in. DiCaprio accepted Li's invitation of working on animal protection together in the future.

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/12649/20140925/li-bingbing-united-nations-speech.htm#

Fash

Tks for news regarding Toni's pix, yes, it does look to be same area pictured in Lukas/rainbow/Calgary pix :)

Leonardo DiCaprio Tackling Wild Animal Tale 'American Wolf' (Exclusive)

Kevin McCormick with DiCaprio's Appian Way shingle will produce an adaptation of a book that tells the tale of celebrated female alpha wolf O-Six

Just days after a seven-figure book deal was made for American Wolf, Hollywood is now also trapping the canis lupus murder mystery.

Leonardo DiCaprio and his Appian Way production banner are partnering with Kevin McCormick's Langley Park to pick up the movie rights to the book proposal by Nate Blakeslee.

The book generated plenty of interest on both the publishing side and the movie side, with New Regency and Robert Zemeckis' ImageMovers also in on the bidding.

McCormick, who spearheaded the hunt for the rights, is the Warners-based producer of Gangster Squad who recently wrapped the independent Mickey Rourke-Nat Wolff coming-of-age movie Ashby. He will produce with DiCaprio and Appian's Jennifer Killoran.

Wolf tells the story of O-Six, who in some circles was the world's most famous wild animal. The female alpha wolf was collared and tracked by researchers at Yellowstone National Park, gaining a huge following from not only scientists but the public as well. She was shot by a hunter in 2012 just outside the park's boundaries, an act that caused howls around the country (she even got an obituary in The New York Times) despite it being legal — wolves were scaled back from endangered species' lists, so there were new population control measures in place.

Read more Watch Leonardo DiCaprio's Speech at the United Nations Climate Summit

Blakeslee, a senior editor at Texas Monthly, focused on O-Six (named after the year she was born) and the impact she had on the humans around her, as well as the wolf watchers and nature aficionado who symbolized the conservation movement's success, and the hunter, a vilified man who remains unnamed to this day.

Blakeslee already has made some Hollywood in-roads. He wrote Tulia: Race, Cocaine, and Corruption in a Small Texas Town, a book that was set at Lionsgate with Halle Berry attached to star.

The U.S. book rights were nabbed preemtively by Crown as well as by Knopf Canada. Blessing picked up the German rights.

Justin Manask at Office for Literary Adaptation struck the movie deal on behalf of David Patterson at Foundry

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/leonardo-dicaprio-tackling-wild-animal-735948?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews&utm_campaign=THR%20Breaking%20News_now_2014-09-26%2014%3A29%3A55_ehayden