Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Talking to Leonardo Dicaprio about climate change. Don't think he was happy about me bringing up his yachts & jets

ByEmRLEIgAAgDat.jpg

I love Leo and the work he does but yikes, he's pretty hypocritical when it comes to this. I just hope the interview (whenever it's uploaded) doesn't end up as awkward as it sounds.. regardless I'm still glad he participated in this!

^^I'm sorry, but that interviewer is a giant b$*ch. I've seen her interview with Matt Damon, and she is about as educated as a box of rocks. She literally just talks and talks, and doesn't absorb anything the person is saying and doesn't take anything they say into consideration. Just a really awful reporter/human being she is. 

Sometimes he might not need to take the yaght or the private jet, but hes making a hell of a lot of effort most times, and money talks. It really does make a considerable differance, and this money he donates and the time he gives really DOES help. Even making people aware of issues/making people think etc. has a major value.