Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

David was also the one that told the media that he wants Leo to play him in a movie.

When I heard of this ice bucket challenge I immedidiately thought of the Titanic interview where Leo said he was very temperature sensitive, so the water scenes were very hard for him. :p

hmm would be interesting to see Leo playing football :p and he'd need to get in shape and it would be awesome if he ever plays his role :p

and fash, can you link me the video you have gif from on your avi ? I don't think I've seen it :idk:

It's from this vid, at about the 40 sec mark. :)

thanks! :wave:

Sounds like the guy below works at aiport, and may have seen Leo arrive on a plane , do know the Revenant photographer ( Emmanuel Lubezki) is still in Alberta scouting filming locales

So if the tweet is accurate, Leo may have been visiting Canada /film locales recently

Stremel ‏@blstremel · 1h

@LeoDiCaprio heard you're in a certain northern Alberta town. Come for a tour of the air traffic control tower before your flight leaves.

Looks like that tweet was correct Ox :hehe: Leo in Canada, Just posted on instagram!

missjessycarose

10 minutes ago

Leonardo DiCaprio just casually strolling around at my work in PPE.. Hahaha I dieeeeee.. So heartbroken I missed this.

missjessycarose#leo #leonardodicaprio #fangirl #fortmac #fortmacproblems #oilsands #alberta #celebrity #heartbreak #haha #ugh

0.jpg

According to other tweets, the pix of Leo is of him taking at tour at Sun Cor Plant in Fort McMurray, Alberta , though I'm sure while there he might ,also, visit some Revenant related locales

Rock979 ?@Rock979 · 1h

Chris: @LeoDiCaprio is taking a @suncorenergy tour? My wife is working at @suncorenergy right now? #HandsOff "Jack Dawson" #ymm

Leah Williams ?@MissLNW · 3h

@shantzc @sirk_25 @LeoDiCaprio have no idea how he traveled. Although he did tour Suncor this afternoon

Joanne Leitch ?@gojopal · 4h

Welcome to #YMM @LeoDiCaprio

I invite you to walk our beautiful trails while you are here. Safe travels :)

Elly A ?@Ellyy113 · 8h

Apparently @LeoDiCaprio is in town? #ymm #fortmcmurray

According to tweeters , James Cameron recently toured same plant

http://www.suncor.com/default.aspx

BvmTnTgIIAARBeu.jpg

Article about Leo's visit to Alberta, articles states his visit was connected with his future envt films

DiCaprio does the oilsands: Actor in Fort McMurray working on environmental documentary

EDMONTON - The Wolf of Wall Street has landed in Fort McMurray.

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio, a leading man in Hollywood’s environmental movement, is in northern Alberta doing research for an upcoming project.

“Leo is in town for a few days working on an environmental documentary,” a source close to DiCaprio said Thursday night. “He wanted to hear about and see — first-hand — the oilsands and their impact on the planet.”

The visit comes a day after a short video narrated by DiCaprio was released on carbon pollution. The film, called Carbon, is part of a series of short films on climate change, with additional episodes released ahead of September’s U.N. Climate Summit in New York City.

“We cannot sit idly by and watch the fossil fuel industry make billions at our collective expense,” DiCaprio says during his narration of the video, produced with support from a foundation he established to benefit humanitarian and environmental causes. “We must put a price on carbon — now.”

The video (http://www.greenworldrising.org/) does not attack the oilsands per se, although it does feature aerial footage shot in the region. Its primary purpose is to advocate for carbon taxes and for alternative forms of energy.

“We must fight to keep this carbon in the ground,” DiCaprio says in the film. “If national governments won’t take any action, your community can.

“We can move our economy town by town and state by state to renewable energy and a sustainable future.”

By early evening on Thursday, residents of Fort McMurray had caught wind the actor, who won a Golden Globe last year for the Wolf of Wall Street, is in town.

“Leonardo DiCaprio is here, and he is not holding my hand,” one young woman Tweeted plaintively.

DiCaprio, 39, joins a growing list of celebrities who have travelled to the region on oilsands pilgrimages. Archbishop Desmond Tutu spoke at a First Nations conference in Fort McMurray in May, Neil Young took a tour in September of 2013 and James Cameron visited in September of 2010. The latter was the director of Titanic, the 1997 epic film that launched DiCaprio to stardom.

The documentary the actor is working on is not solely about the oilsands, but one of a number of environmental issues that will be explored. DiCaprio currently serves on the board of the World Wildlife Fund and Natural Resources Defense Council, among other organizations.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/edmonton/DiCaprio+does+oilsands+Actor+Fort+McMurray+shooting/10138688/story.html?cid=dlvr.it-twitter-edmontonjournal

thanks for the updates guys ; i love the fact that he is giving more time to his envi work , and he is realy rocking that beard and ponytail dude is hot , my moma think he is finaly looking like a man and not a baby ( excuse her ignorance she is delisuonal ) 

from twitter ; leo hidding under the umbrella in ST tropez im not too sure if this one was posted before it proves that leo was the one under the umbrella cause there was a great debate on DM and JJ saying this wasn't leo under it post-85772-0-1446087525-20116_thumb.jpg

More information about Leo's visit to Canada

Karl Johnston ‏@karljohnston · 2h

Word on the street says @LeoDiCaprio is down the road from me in Fort Chip today.. hats off for Leo ! Wish I could meet you

Leonardo DiCaprio in Fort Chip speaking with Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation chief

Dr. John O'Connor is hoping he'll also draw international attention to the cancer and health concerns of First Nations people living downstream of Fort McMurray.

"I'm delighted," he said, "he tweeted to 11 million people this morning."

DiCaprio is one of the leading voices in the environmental movement in Hollywood. He's currently behind Green World Rising - a series of short films on the state of climate and solutions to the climate crisis.

A leader in the Athabascan Chipawayan First Nation disputed the presence of DiCaprio.

DiCaprio's presence is certain to cause a stir in the Alberta hamlet whose population is 847.

Dr. John O'Connor, who was the first to raise the alarm regarding high incidences of a rare cancer among his medical practice in Fort Chip, is one person DiCaprio may be speaking with while in the area. He told the Vancouver Observer that DiCaprio flew to Fort Chip this morning with Chief Allan Adam, chief of the Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation.

http://www.vancouverobserver.com/news/leonardo-dicaprio-fort-chip-speaking-athabasca-chipewyan-first-nation-chief

Masha

Tks for more Ibiza pix :)