Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Yes, Hugh Glass had quite a full beard, so wouldn't be surprised to see Leo with an even fuller beard before filming.

At same time Glass' hair was shoulder length , so Leo's hair might , also, be fuller/longer by filming time

^Yeah I figure it will be getting even bigger. I've never minded a guy with facial hair though :drool: His legs look a little beefed up/more muscular, I wonder if he's beginning to work on his body for the role? 

from daily mailDon't think these have been post

I love him, but I'm hoping this look is for The Reveant. I'm really not digging this look on him. You'd never know this guy was a mulit-million dollar celebrity. I miss clean cut Wolf of Wall Street Leo lol

Posting pix of Hugh Glass from the Revenant book I have ; at the time of the bear attack and Glass' miraculous survival journey , he was 36 years old.

Hope this gives everyone better idea of the 'look' Leo will be aiming to achieve to portray Glass

post-52324-0-1446087389-15594_thumb.jpg

Fash

Yes, once you see the pix of Glass , as well as, read description of him in book, you realize that , that while Leo typically does let his beard

grow out when he is not filming, that this time his beard is ,also, part of preparation for his upcoming role , as it was for Django Unchained.

As to his hair, time will tell how long he will let it grow , but I would think it will be some variation of the length of his Django hair

Personally, I feel, take away the style hat we see Glass wearing in book pix, that Leo's look will be somewhat similar to Calvin Candie's beard/hair just fuller beard /longer hair

post-52324-0-1446087390-1054_thumb.jpg

At same time, a fellow fan who has ,also, read the book, mentioned and I agree, that we all know that Leo is known for doing a lot of advance preparation for a role, so she wouldn't be surprised to see Leo take a 'survivalist' course at some point.

As a key element to Glass' survival was the fact that he was a 'mountain man' , had spent his life in the wilderness and was skilled in survival skills.

As we both discussed, even if we had not been as severely injured as Glass was , we would have likely not survived due to our lack of survival skills when we found ourselves with no food /water/ mode of transportation ,and the closest settlement to us was 200 miles away.

Leo sighting from last night; read that Crossroads is the hot vegan restaurant at the moment

Cady Stark ‏@Cadonce · 16h

RT "@ChelseaLarsuel: quite literally dyingggg here at crossroads with @Cadonce ....dinning with LEO DICAPRIO"

Fash & Lucky Girl

Yes, just now had chance to check score ; yes, unfortunately one team has to lose , just glad that Leo was able to attend at least one game :)

Off topic but...  I'am Brazilian and I'am not sad at all, I knew Germany was a better team from the beggining, off course 7 goals it's a little too much... :hehe:  :hehe: but I like Germany team for a long time so I'am happy for them, especially their goalkeeper Neuer, swoon... :heart:  :surrender: Leo, toni and their german relatives must be proud.

ox: thanks for the info about Hugh Glass. Just one question, is this a real story or just fiction? :idk: