Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Just saw this tweet , don't know if legit, as I haven't read any news of this elsewhere I%20dont%20know.gif 

The Luxe World ‏@TheLuxeWorld · 4h

Heading back to #sttropez in a few weeks for @LeoDiCaprio charity event at a spectacular Chateau. Love my life! pic.twitter.com/DQFJIquo5Z

post-52324-0-1446087373-49319_thumb.jpg

Filming begins September 22 and finally Hardy is officially confirmed to join The Revenant:

Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo DiCaprio in Revenge Movie ‘The Revenant’

Alejandro González Iñárritu is directing the film, which will be shot by Emmanuel Lubezki (“Gravity”)

Tom Hardy is set to join Leonardo DiCaprio in New Regency's “The Revenant.”

Alejandro González Iñárritu is directing the film, which will be shot by Emmanuel Lubezki (“Gravity”). Iñárritu and Mark L. Smith wrote the script, which is based on Michael Punke's novel “The Revenant: A Novel of Revenge.”

Will Poulter is in negotiations to co-star in the movie, which RatPac is co-financing with New Regency

Anonymous Content's Steve Golin, Keith Redmon and David Kanter will produce the film along with Iñárritu, Arnon Milchan and James Skotchdopole, while Paul Green, Brett Ratner and James Packer will executive produce.

Production will start September 22 with New Regency planning fall 2015 release.

Story follows a 19th century fur trapper who is mauled by a grizzly bear, left for dead and then robbed.  When he survives against all odds, he sets out on a treacherous journey to exact revenge on his betrayers in this captivating and inspiring story.

Hardy, who recently earned rave reviews for tour de force performance in Locke,” is currently filming dual roles as twin gangsters Ronald and Reggie Kray in Brian Helgeland's “Legend.” He next stars alongside James Gandolfini in “The Drop” and alongside Gary Oldman and Noomi Rapace in “Child 44.” He also stars opposite Charlize Theron in “Mad Max: Fury Road.” Hardy is represented by CAA, United Agents and attorney Jason Sloane.

http://www.thewrap.com/tom-hardy-joins-leonardo-dicaprio-in-the-revena%20%20nt/

Excerpt from interview with actor Taye Diggs in recent People magazine

Q What was the last time you were starstruck ?

That's not difficult for me. I played basketball with Leonardo DiCaprio , I was just reminded of how cool some of these people are in real life.

He was just very gracious

LuckyGirl

Tks for Leo pix , and congratulation on graduating :)

From People magazine :Leo & Robin Thicke sighting from this past Saturday ; the restaurant is inside the Mondrian hotel , and I did see on Saturday two tweeters who mentioned Leo being at Mondrian ; too bad no one took pix :p

Even Hollywood’s leading men love a boozy brunch.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Robin Thicke — along with a few other male friends — hit up chef Brian Malarkey’s restaurant Herringbone in Los Angeles on Saturday, where they loaded up on hearty lobster rolls, quesadillas and kale salad.

DiCaprio paired his meal with a Bloody Mary while Thicke sipped on Belvedere and soda. Both guys were dressed down — the actor sported a pony tail and cargo shorts while the singer was decked in all-black — for the low-key meal.

The pals were last spotted together in March, while celebrating Thicke’s 37th birthday at DBA night club in L.A., just following Thicke’s separation from wife Paula Patton.

Fan Girl has new pix of Leo & Lukas shopping at Kitson in Beverly Hills

I don't know if Leo knew the pap was there or not, but in all of the pix we only see his back

I couldn't figure out who the other guy with them was that had all the Kitson bags with him in front passenger seat

The woman beside Leo in first pix looks like she knows how lucky she is to be there at same time as Leo :p

post-52324-0-1446087376-13186_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446087376-14649_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446087376-21352_thumb.jpg

Looks like Leo has on some new two color shoes

post-52324-0-1446087376-24485_thumb.jpg

Filming begins September 22 and finally Hardy is officially confirmed to join The Revenant:

Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo DiCaprio in Revenge Movie ‘The Revenant’

YASS so happy :dance: I love Tom, and him and leo always got along so well.

Also interesting Emmanuel Lubezki is joining as cinematographer. His work is stellar! :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the updates :flower: 

Pic of Leo watching the World Cup in LA today, we can see Kevin Connelly and Richie too. Looks like the whole gang was there :) 

lavalleygirl06

2 hours ago

Leonardo Dicaprio, the World Cup Photobomber #goal#bar #leonardodicaprio #photobomb #LA #3rdSt #leo#normalday #love #bestfriend #worldcup2014 #usa

post-42953-0-1446087377-70505_thumb.png