Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

20 minutes later Kevin and Leo came in through the back door,” says our spy. “Kevin was messing with photographers, pointing at Leo, saying ‘get his picture! He loves to have his picture taken!’”Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/kourtney-kardashian-scott-disick-troubles-scripted-reality-show-sources-article-1.1840431#ixzz35W9hnVij

That is so funny!! :rofl: I would love to see a vid of that!! :laugh::rofl:

Naional Geographic did a survey as to what were people favorite things about the 90's decade : Leo and Titanic were some of their choices

Through a survey, Nat Geo gauged America’s attitudes toward the ’90s specifically, asking whether it really was “The Last Great Decade.” Here are the pop culture results:

Titanic (21%) finished in a statistical tie for best movie of the decade with Forrest Gump (22%). Leonardo DiCaprio was voted the most crush-worthy male celebrity with 28% of the votes, while John Stamos followed closely behind with 23% and Mark Wahlberg had 16%.

Titanic’s leading lady, Kate Winslet, however, was not the apple of most men’s eyes. Instead, 3 in 10 men chose Friends star Jennifer Aniston as the female icon they were crushing on. Married With Children’s Christina Applegate came in second at a very close 27%.

]http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/06/25/national-geographic-90s-last-great-decade/

Also , you might remember the recent Vanity Fair article that had a small excerpt from Molly Bloom's Poker book that mentions Leo , well she has been making the rounds promoting her book , and "E" had some more excerpts from it

1. Leo marches to his own drum.

"Leonardo DiCaprio, maybe the most recognizable movie star in the world. Not only was he devastatingly handsome, he was incredibly talented," she writes.

"He had a strange style at the table, though; it was almost as if he wasn't trying to win or lose. He folded most hands and listened to music on huge headphones."

http://www.eonline.com/news/553664/ben-affleck-says-jennifer-lopez-has-a-nice-butt-and-5-other-revelations-from-molly-bloom-s-memoir-molly-s-game?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Some recent comments from a May interview by Revenant director Inarritu

Alejandro González Iñárritu On the inclusion of Leonardo DiCaprio in The Revenant, Iñárritu stated that this approach had been looking for the actor, since he considers suitable for the starring role: "I had long wanted to work with him (DiCaprio); in fact, I rewrote this script more than three years ago and we agreed on dates, but given the opportunity now. I just finished Birdman and I will concentrate on this new production. "The Revenant is a film adaptation of the novel by author Michael Punke, who relates a story of an unfortunate trapper being looted and abandoned by a group of men , before being mauled by a grizzly bear. -

See more at: http://www.sandiegored.com/noticias/51727/Gonzalez-Inarritu-habla-sobre-trabajar-con-Leonardo-DiCaprio-en-The-Revenant/#sthash.i3MpsiwH.dpuf

More Revenant news ; I'm so happy for Will Poulter as he had spoken at BAFTAS as how excited he was to meet Leo make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

In the book, two men who are assigned to watch over the severely injured Hugh Glass and one is young, so that surely is the part will will play

From Variety

After a long development process New Regency’s adaptation of “The Revenant” seems to be closer to production. “We’re the Millers” thesp Will Poulter is in negotiations to co-star with Leonardo DiCaprio in the revenge thriller.

Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu is on board to direct with a planned fall production start date being eyed.

Pic is based on the Michael Punke novel centering on a 1820s frontiersman on a path of vengeance against those who left him for dead after a bear mauling. Mark L. Smith and Inarritu penned the script.

Anonymous Content’s Steve Golin, Keith Redmon and David Kanter will produce along with Inarritu, Arnon Milchan and James Skotchdopole. New Regency will co-finance the film with RatPac and Worldview Entertainment.

Poulter may have made an impression on Fox execs who saw his talents in the upcoming adaptation of “Maze Runner,” which is already starting to gain a lot of heat.

He recently finished production on the indie “Glassland” opposite Toni Collette.

He is repped by WME and Hamilton Hodell.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/will-poulter-revenant-leonardo-dicaprio-1201190212/

According to the article below Revenant will BE filming in Canada as mentioned in the article I found a few months back

SANTA FE, N.M. —An upcoming movie set to film in Canada is looking for several Native American actors.

Producers for the film "The Revenant" are looking for Native American male teens and middle-aged adults of both genders. Producers said they're looking for outdoorsy types with strong faces.

Teens who wish audition must have a guardian with them or written permission from their guardian.

The casting call will be held Monday June 30 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Santa Fe University of Art and Design. Look for the "Film School" sign.

Those who wish to audition don't need to prepare anything. Just show up and be ready to be interviewed on camera.

"The Revenant" is a story about a fur trapper who is left for dead after a grizzly bear attack. The trapper survives the encounter and vows to seek revenge on those who left him behind.

Read more: http://www.koat.com/news/leonardo-dicaprio-movie-seeks-native-american-actors/26636498#ixzz35hKxqqPI

Pix from a showing of the film Mission Blue at National Geographic Headquarters on June 17th

In the green room before showing the Mission Blue film! Leonardo DiCaprio showed incredible generosity with his $7 million dollar pledge to ocean causes over the next two years. You da man! Oh, and Sheldon Whitehouse, you should be president! http://mission-blue.org/?p=11494

10486464_10204272497037074_5221719240313.jpg

Thanks Ox for all the updates! nice to hear Will joining the cast...though its always hard for me to take him serious in anything because anytime I see him all I can think about is him singing Waterfall's in We Are The Millers :rofl: