Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Fash

Like you, I don't think Leo is renting the pictured yacht ,etc,

I think he is going as a guest of another, as he did last time Jonah, Milano,etc and he flew to World Cup, and if he is staying on the pictured yacht, it is as a guest along with others.

Most of all, like you, I hope we get lucky with the stadium pix as we did last time he attended the event (Y) (Y)

Leo in Brazil... OMFG... why Brazil has to be so big? Damn, I wish I was a bit closer :Angel:. Tweets are so funny right now (minus the Titanic + iceberg jokes, old stuff :rofl:)... this thing of Leo and this yacht is everywhere down here, even my aunt called to tell me the "news" :laugh:

First pic... shitty quality...

914370_511555595640368_1993068677_n.jpg

cacau_dias

Thanks girls for the updates  :flower:.

Fash Like you, I don't think Leo is renting the pictured yacht ,etc,I think he is going as a guest of another, as he did last time Jonah, Milano,etc and he flew to World Cup, and if he is staying on the pictured yacht, it is as a guest along with others.Most of all, like you, I hope we get lucky with the stadium pix as we did last time he attended the event (Y) (Y)

:yes:

Thanks Nanda for the pic!! (Y) Also, cool how Leo's presence is making a big splash in Brazil! :hehe:

Another mention of Leo being at World Cup Finals ; I ,also, noticed that Leo's Mom's gentleman friend Dave said he would be attending some matches

this weekend, so , I guess, Leo will, also, be there through weekend.

Other stars are sailing in for Brazil v Croatia. The actor Leonardo DiCaprio will be in town for the opening match between the hosts Brazil and Croatia. But before he watches the game, he’s been hanging out with his chum Sheik Mansour ben Zayed Al-Nahyan on the sheikh’s hot yacht, Topaz. It’s a gem of a barge. One 150 metres long, it’s got a swimming pool, gym, helicopter pad and a cinema.

http://www.english.rfi.fr/sports/20140612-defiant-blatter-ready-stand-again-defiant-rousseff-welcomes-world-leaders-defiant-cr

Barbie

Wish you were closer, but , at least, you are closer than us :p

Calibi

Tks for our 1st World Final pix : hope they keep coming :flower:

Fash

Tks for information about Leo's seats ; I bet the birthday boy Milano is reminded yet again of another reason why it's great to have Leo for your godfather , I wonder if I could apply to be his goddaughter :p

Fash

Yes, even though it is not actually Milan's birthday yet, like you said, I figured this trip was part of a birthday wish for him :)

I can't wait to see more pix ; I wonder if they showed Leo on the tv ? I should have set my dvr to tape it :p

Vanity Fair article that is mentioned on new July cover

I just read it and the extent of Leo mention is below

When I shook Leo's hand and he gave me a crooked smile from under his hat, my heart raced a little bit faster

And from another time :

When Tobey and Leo walked in , the guys became a little shy and awkward, except for Reardon , who fist-bumped Leo

with a gruff, "What's happening, player ?"

Fash

Tks for reply about tv coverage , as I never thought of taping it when I left this morning, and was afraid I may have missed some good

shots of Leo and the guys :)

Fash

Well, I would venture that Leo's name is on the cover to lure in sales :p

People thinking they are going to read some 'hot gossip' about Leo

But the excerpt that Vanity Fair has , out of 3 celebs mentioned on their cover, mainly mentions Tobey.

Could be there is more mention of Leo & Ben in her book , but definitely Leo is 'blip' mention in the Vanity Fair excerpt :p

I was so mad I couldn't watch the game, well, first because I love soccer but than I knew Leo would be there watching and I thought I would miss to see him on tv, but it seems he wasn't filmed after all. But I love this pic of Leo with Brazil colors over his shirt.  :heart:

I hope more pics of him from the cup show up.