Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Don't know how accurate this article is , but they claim Leo will be coming to Brazil for World Cup

The actor Leonardo DiCaprio and socialite Paris Hilton will come to Brazil for the World Cup. According to the newspaper O Dia, the stars have renewed their visas to make the trip and both should arrive in the coming days.

Who was also tipped to be in the country is Mick Jagger, and John Travolta

http://www.tribunahoje.com/noticia/105663/entretenimento/2014/06/09/leonardo-dicaprio-e-paris-hilton-viro-ao-brasil-para-a-copa-do-mundo.html

Fash & Kat

Yes, I remember he went to world cup back in 2010 right before he started Inception pr overseas

I remember him at London premiere saying the world cup visit was a birthday gift to his godson Milano ; so could be that was Milano's birthday wish again this year :p

The tweeter below claims he met Leo and his bodyguard at Jimmy's Bar in NYC yesterday

At same time Leo's friend Vinny just posted a pix of Milano, Jonah, and himself on plane on their way to NY

· 16h

Jimmy's bar just gets better. Me and Clyde just met Di Caprio and his bodyguard.

· 15h

The bodyguard, Ryan was really cool set it all up. Di Caprio was really decent too and bought a round for the whole bar #Legend

The tweeter below lives in Germany .

Not sure whether he is claiming Leo was next to him in Germany, or the guy is traveling somewhere in States

C.R.E.A.M. @KujtimGashi · 21h

Leonardo DiCaprio near me.

Lori Petty , actress/director ( who supposedly first cast Jennifer Lawrence ) talks about the first time she saw Leo on the screen

She’s amazing and the camera loves her, and that’s why I cast her,” she told the website. “It’s like when I first saw Leo DiCaprio in ‘This Boy’s Life.’ We were editing ‘A League of Their Own’ and De Niro and them were editing ‘This Boy’s Life’ next door. Me and Penny [Marshall] were inseparable because I wanted to absorb everything she was doing, so I’d go to post-production with her. So De Niro comes in and goes, ‘You’ve got to see this kid.’ So we went into the room and saw some unedited scenes with DiCaprio and both went, ‘There’s another movie star.’

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2014/06/lori-petty-on-discovering-jennifer-lawrence/

Kat

Tks for new Leo pix ; great to finally see some :)

Also, tks, for news regarding upcoming Vanity Fair

Fisher Stevens and Leo

I noticed that Leo was walking with actor Fisher Stevens in the Just Jared pix, I wonder if ,maybe, Fisher will be joining the cast of Revenant or one

of the other films that Leo's Appian Way is producing

Also found this other pix from AFLO , the pix makes it seem as if Leo is saying something to the pap or at least someone in front of him

aflo_aina342204.jpg

Not sure how accurate this latest article is, but they claim Leo will arrive on private jet from US, staying on yacht in Rio, and travel to games

via helicopter

Leonardo DiCaprio will stay on a yacht docked in Rio de Janeiro during the period of their visit to Brazil.

As we said in STARRING, the actor comes to the country to watch the World Cup games and according to columnist Monica Bergamo, his stay in Brazilian lands will be in style.

The star of The Wolf of Wall Street will use his private jet for the trip from the U.S. to Brazil. To watch the World Cup games in Itaquerão in São Paulo, the actor will travel from Rio by helicopter.

http://estrelando.com.br/celebridades/nota/leonardo_dicaprio_ficarA¡_hospedado_em_iate_durante_estada_no_brasil-156690.html?utm_source=estrelando&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=trafego-2014-06&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Again don't know how accurate the information is , but this article claims Leo has arrived in Rio

Leonardo DiCaprio is ready to live the excitement of the World Cup as any other supporter.

According to the newspaper Folha de S. Paulo, the actor landed on the morning of Wednesday, 11, in Rio de Janeiro, accompanied by a group of 21 friends.

Soon after arrival, they all went to the Pier Maua, in the harbor area, which is anchored super yacht Topaz.

Built at the behest of the Arab Sheikh Mansour Bin Al Nahyan, owner of English soccer team Manchester City and a member of the royal family of Abu Dhabi, the yacht is considered the fifth largest in the world.

With 147 meters long and 21 meters wide, the boat weighs about 12 tons and has six cabins.

Yet according to columnist Monica Bergamo, DiCaprio will be in Sao Paulo for the opening match of the World Cup on Thursday, 12, Itaquerão between Brazil and Croatia.

http://www.opovo.com.br/app/divirta-se/2014/06/11/noticiasdivirtase,3265345/leonardo-dicaprio-desembarca-no-brasil-para-a-copa-do-mundo.shtml

Thanks Oxford! Sounds like the last World Cup 4 years ago when Leo tagged along with a wealthy acquaintance. Which is great because he probably won't have to dish out alot of money for this trip. He always borrows/ tags along friends yachts like Vlad, Steven Spielberg. Etc etc Smart move. :p

Anyways hopefully Leo, Milano, Lukas, Vinny and Jonah sit somewhere in the stadium where they'll be photographed. I want pics. :chicken: