Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

I've read the book ; Hugh Glass' efforts to survive are quite remarkable :thumbsup:

As to the main characters , there are two men who are assigned to watch over his character ( after severe mauling by bear )and then desert him.

One is younger than Hugh Glass, and the other is the same age ( that is who I assume Tom would portray )

Unless they veer away from the book, no female characters :p

From Daily Mail new pix of Leo & Toni shopping in Soho on Friday

The pair were seen heading into Will Leather Goods in SoHo, perhaps looking to buying something special ahead of their next romantic outing

Leo looked very casual in a blue T-shirt and a pair of grey combat trousers for the day, while he also added a flat cap to his look.

Despite the sun beating down, the star was clearly prepared for the conditions to turn as he tied his blue jumper around his waist.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2644643/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toni-Garrn-dress-shopping-trip.html#ixzz33Ic754cy

post-52324-0-1446087330-87954_thumb.jpg

From Fan Girl lots more pix of Leo & Toni shopping in Soho on Friday

Also I don't know who provides the pix information for Fan Girl , but they  are doing a terrible job , the other day they identified Toni as model Lara Stone, and now these pix have the caption : Leonardo DiCaprio and model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna shop at Will Leather Good

01913-600x771.jpg

http://fan-girl.org/2014/05/leonardo-dicaprio-and-model-girlfriend-anne-vyalitsyna-shop-at-will-leather-good/

Fash

Yes, it looked like Dave standing behind Leo to me in one of those pix

I ,also, found it funny that both sites mentioned a leather store, as the pix seem to be taken at some food spot rather than a store

0348.jpg

Also, tks, for Johnny/Leo vid :)

Thanks Oxford for the pics. Yes they are from when Leo was in Europe last week, so they arent new. I know that because behind Leo I see Maryna Linchuk and Katsia Zingarevich..Maryna posted pics of herself and Katsia a week ago in those same clothes. Likewise, Katsia posted pics of the two of them in the same clothes as well... 1 week ago. :) Maryna is in NY now.

Leo was back in LA yesterday:

iamaglutton

17 hours ago ·LACMA Los Angeles County Museum of Art

So Leo just randomly popped up by LACMA

0.jpg

Kat

I've read the book ; Hugh Glass' efforts to survive are quite remarkable :thumbsup:

As to the main characters , there are two men who are assigned to watch over his character ( after severe mauling by bear )and then desert him.

One is younger than Hugh Glass, and the other is the same age ( that is who I assume Tom would portray )

Unless they veer away from the book, no female characters :p

So alot of Leo solo. I don't mind that :thumbsup:

Found this pix this morning at Fan Girl , not sure if these were from when he was in Cannes , or are brand new ?

The caption states :Leonardo DiCaprio seen leaving Billionaire’s party in Porto Cervo, Italy

untitled.png

Anchor on his arm? I wonder if it was a fake tattoo to get into the party, or some new ink? I doubt he got a new tattoo though :p 

Kat

Tks for new pix of Leo in LA :)

Also, I hadn't noticed anchor to you mentioned it

Yes, if they stay true to book, there are a lot of scenes with just Leo's character battling to survive /encountering animals/ and others that threaten his survival

Fash

Tks for reply and information about the Fan Girl pix :)