Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Appears the Leo and his pals are back in NY

JessicaJaymes ‏@jessicajaymes · 17m

At the helipad/ just literally ran smack dab into Leonardo DiCaprio coming out of the bathroom! Lol #Incognito

Nanda

Tks for Leo pix and vid :flower:

Fash , looks like great minds think alike, just saw those pix at Fangirl, thks for pix :)

They state the duo was leaving the Villa Schweppes boat party

Just adding the other one with Leo

post-52324-0-1446087324-34669_thumb.jpg

Article from Variety about music and trailers and what a difference Leo makes :p

Industrial rock band Filter first created their angry cover of the Turtles song “Happy Together” — strikingly used in “The Great Gatsby” trailer — for the 2009 horror film “The Stepfather.” “They released it as a single at the time, and it didn’t do anything,” says frontman Richard Patrick. “Then you put it next to Leonardo DiCaprio and you have my voice right there with his head, and suddenly the song sells 100,000 copies and the trailer gets 3 million YouTube views. I got a huge amount of different fans.”

http://variety.com/2014/music/features/re-imagined-covers-of-familar-tunes-breathe-new-life-into-trailers-1201194193/

Kat

Tks for Leo/1oak sighting :)

From NY Daily News , amazing that we didn't see any tweets about this party back in April

Leonardo throws hull of a party on superyacht at '80s bash with Jamie Foxx, Orlando Bloom and a swarm of deejays and models

He really is the king of the world. Details are starting to emerge from a wild “super yacht” party Leonardo DiCaprio hosted with pals Jamie Foxx and Orlando Bloom last month.

Hard-partying insiders tell us 100 guests and over 80 crew members were sworn to secrecy before boarding the half-billion-dollar yacht, the Topaz, in mid-April. For the bash, the “Wolf of Wall Street” star looked more like a lounge lizard than an A-lister. “Leo wore a velour pantsuit to the ’80s-themed party,” said one insider, adding that DiCaprio brought in “deejays, decor, designers and extra security.”

In typical ’80s opulence, the bash kept going even after the yacht docked. A handful of VIPs who had recovered their land legs headed to a West Side nightclub, where Vanilla Ice surprised partygoers with a greatest-hits performance, we’re told. Of course, the party was stacked with lingerie models, but Leo only had eyes for his angel Toni Garrn, who incidentally was born in 1992, nearly three years after “Ice Ice Baby” hit big.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/dicaprio-throws-hull-party-article-1.1809211

Thanks Nanda for pic. Thanks Oxford.. I bet it was this party, which took place in mid April. That looks like Leo in the background wearing the velour pantsuit they spoke of In that article. :p

Although Toni and Antoniette referred to it as 90's night, not an 80's party.

antoniettecosta

1 month ago

With ms #clueless #cher tonight @toni_garrn #90snight

post-40197-0-1446087328-81915_thumb.jpg

Article about the various parties held in Cannes; I would so loved to have seen a video of the whole club doing the Wolf chest bump !!!

First excerpt about Naomi's birthday party in Monaco on Friday 5/23 night

On Saturday night, Naomi Campbell celebrated her birthday with a party thrown by Flavio Briatore, the owner of Billionaire, and his beautiful wife Elisabetta. Guests included Janni Pigozzi, Fawaz Gruosi, Guiseppe Cipriani, Eva Cavali, Denise Rich, Donald Mackenzi and Leonardo DiCaprio. The highlight of the birthday was when the DJ played a famous humming song from the movie “Wolves of Wall Street” and everybody was doing chest beating moves including Leo! Everybody danced until 6 AM. Sunday night we had quite the dinner at Cipriani restaurant in Monaco with Flavio Briatore and Elisabetta, Guiseppe Cipriani, Victoria Siverstead and close friends. After a busy week, it was time to go back home!

We didn't read at the time about Leo being in attendance at the famed Grisogono jewelry gala on Tuesday 5/20 night , but apparently he was

This marks the 8th year I went to De Grisogono’s jewelry party, which was held in my favorite hotel, Hotel Du Cap Eden Rog. After enjoying a seated dinner for 800 people, we were treated to performances by Sheryl Cole, Black Eye Peas, Jason Derulo and Pharrell Williams. Notable guests included Sharon Stone, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Antonio Banderas, Rosario Dawson, Eva Cavalli, Janet Jackson, Paris Hilton, Cara Delevigne, Amber Hearst, Adrien Brody, Justin Beeber and Leonardo Di Caprio.

http://hauteliving.com/2014/05/alisa-chic-celebrations-cannes-monaco/492690/

Some possible new Revenant news ; I would so love this to happen

Tom Hardy Rumored to Join Leonardo DiCaprio in 'The Revenant'

Just last month we learned that Babel director Alejando Gonzalez Inarritu (who won't be taking Birdman with Michael Keaton to Cannes) was going to team with Leonardo DiCaprio for The Revenant a new gritty, period thriller set in the 19th century. DiCaprio would play Hugh Glass, a fur trapper who joins the Rocky Mountain Fur Company in a speculative venture that takes him and ten other men up the Missouri River into perilous, unexplored territory. Now Schmoes Know are reporting that Tom Hardy is in "serious talks" to reteam with his Inception co-star. However, it's not clear what role Hardy might be taking. More below!

In the story, while in the wilderness, a grizzly bear mauls Glass fatally, taking him to within inches of his life. But his fellow trappers leave him behind, taking his gun and knife and leaving him for dead. After a miraculous survival over a two thousand mile trek, he returns to take revenge on those who left him to die alone in the woods. If we're going to guess, Hardy is probably the leader of the rest of the fur trappers who leave DiCaprio behind for dead. The idea of Hardy and DiCaprio going head-to-head sounds more than satisfying, especially with someone like Inarritu behind the camera. But we'll see if it really happens.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2014/tom-hardy-rumored-to-join-leonardo-dicaprio-in-the-revenant/

We didn't read at the time about Leo being in attendance at the famed Grisogono jewelry gala on Tuesday 5/20 night , but apparently he was

This marks the 8th year I went to De Grisogono’s jewelry party, which was held in my favorite hotel, Hotel Du Cap Eden Rog. After enjoying a seated dinner for 800 people, we were treated to performances by Sheryl Cole, Black Eye Peas, Jason Derulo and Pharrell Williams. Notable guests included Sharon Stone, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Antonio Banderas, Rosario Dawson, Eva Cavalli, Janet Jackson, Paris Hilton, Cara Delevigne, Amber Hearst, Adrien Brody, Justin Beeber and Leonardo Di Caprio.

http://hauteliving.com/2014/05/alisa-chic-celebrations-cannes-monaco/492690/

I think this picture is from that night. Toni is wearing the same ring she wore at the Grisigono, looks like he did indeed join her after:

post-42953-0-1446087329-7303_thumb.jpg

ToniGarrn's thread

Some possible new Revenant news ; I would so love this to happen

Tom Hardy Rumored to Join Leonardo DiCaprio in 'The Revenant'

Oh my how I would love for this to happen. I loved seeing them work together, it seems like they were really good friends as well. Plus Tom is :drool: and a great actor :thumbsup:

Kat

Ditto :thumbsup:

Oh my how I would love for this to happen. I loved seeing them work together, it seems like they were really good friends as well. Plus Tom is :drool: and a great actor :thumbsup:

Speaking of Leo & Tom have always loved this video of them goofing off while filming Inception at LAX