Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From Just Jared new pix of Leo , Toni, and Irmelin having lunch at Eden Roc hotel on Friday

Looks like they had been shopping as well

Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Toni Garrn grab lunch together at Hotel Du Cap-Eden-Roc on Friday (May 23) in Cap d’Antibes, France.

The 39-year-old actor and the 21-year-old supermodel was joined on the lunch by his mother Irmelin.

http://www.justjared.com/2014/05/24/leonardo-dicaprio-girlfriend-toni-garrn-grab-lunch-with-his-mom-irmelin-during-cannes/

post-52324-0-1446087320-43987_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446087320-46751_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446087320-50343_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446087320-51729_thumb.jpg

Leo is so cute in his tux but honestly it didn't look much like kissing it looked like a cheek kiss? But I guess they don't have to make out to prove a point ? Who knows ?? I'm just so happy with all the pics and I hope we get tons more to see. It truly makes my day :)

I think they are kissing on each others cheeks... and it's very cute too. :hehe:

From NY Post

A-listers rage at private mansion after Cannes gala

The well-dressed A-listers kept the party going into Friday morning after the amfAR gala in Cannes with a house party at a private villa on the Croisette hosted by Richie Akiva, Brandon Green and Joe Nahmad.

Leonardo DiCaprio, his girlfriend Toni Garrn, Robin Thicke, Eva Cavalli, Ron Burkle, Harvey Weinstein, Alessandra Ambrosio, Paris Hilton, Rosario Dawson plus a host of models and Justin Bieber all crowded into the party, which raged on until 10 a.m. Friday.

Some people were spotted dancing on the balcony. One guest noticed that someone scrawled a Bieber “tag” on the fancy home’s living-room wall, but no one knows who actually scribbled the teen star’s name.

http://pagesix.com/2014/05/24/a-listers-rage-at-private-mansion-after-cannes-gala/

(1) Leonardo DiCaprio talked on his cell phone while using the urinal.

Before auctioning off a trip to outer space at Thursday’s amfAR event, DiCaprio made a quick stop to the bathroom. As he walked in, he had a cell phone pressed to his ear — and he didn’t hang up while using the urinal. If that wasn’t weird enough, DiCaprio was actually talking business. “I offered him the role,” DiCaprio said about an A-list star he was trying to snag for a movie he’s producing.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/leonardo-dicaprio-cannes-jennifer-lawrence-1201192109/

thanks calibi

(1) Leonardo DiCaprio talked on his cell phone while using the urina

talk about stalking at it best ; they follow him even when he goes to the bathroom no wonder leo's so craving for privacy , i wonder who's the A-list star and whats the movie 

The guy who posted a pix of Leo at Naomi's birthday party in Monaco on Friday night, posted another pix that he said he took of Leo at dinner in Cannes

naomimonaco.jpg

Calibi

Tks for Variety excerpt :)

In the Variety article I posted the other day the writer mentioned about seeing Leo in bathroom and that he was conducting business on cellphone, but he didn't state at time what he said

Masha

Yes, the Variety /bathroom incident is just one more reason why I would never want to be a celebrity , you have no 'privacy' wherever you are especially the way men's restrooms are set up :p

Canadian director Xavier Dolan , whose film Mommy won 3rd place at Cannes Film Festival, mentioned during HR interviews that he was a big fan

of Titanic and had written a letter to Leo at the time

Below is the letter he wrote to Leo when he was 8 years old

Hollywood Reporter interview

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cannes-mommy-director-xavier-dolan-706468

His letter to Leo

xavierdolan.jpg

Another Leo /Southampton sighting from today

Ahbee @Abbygrace365 · 14m

I JUST MET LEONARDO DICAPRIO

· 12m

IM GONNA CRY

olivia ‏@jordanbelfortss · 18m

@Abbygrace365 DID YOU TALK TO HIM???

Ahbee ‏@Abbygrace365 · 12m

@jordanbelfortss yea I work for an "ice cream" company and so I went to his table and gave him samples

Ahbee ‏@Abbygrace365 · 22m

@hillaryannw @nooodsss @CRamgopal at Hampton Coffee in Water Mill! http://instagram.com/p/oTsWQ4BUt-/#

Ahbee ‏@Abbygrace365 · 18m

@nooodsss @hillaryannw @CRamgopal same because he was walking out on the phone so I couldn't get a pic

Kat

Tks for Leo/10ak Southampton sighting from last night :)