Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

See Leo's arrived in Monaco for the McLaren & Tag Heuer sponsored Grand Prix

Also his buddy Vinny Laresca has posted pix of him with Paris at club on his Instagram

A birthday party for Naomi Campbell is talking place

vinimachadooo

13 minutes ago · Billionaire Club Monte-Carlo

Leonardo dicaprio, Paris Hilton in the house! #backstage #nophotos

naomi.jpg

THANX A BILLION wonderful Leo fans 4 da FANTASTIC Leo goodies  :clap:  :woot:  :ddr: YOU ROCK  :flower: 

Anddddd DA MAN looks mighty fine  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

loveeeeee the pix of Leo & Marion  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Leo is so cute in his tux but honestly it didn't look much like kissing it looked like a cheek kiss? But I guess they don't have to make out to prove a point ? Who knows ?? I'm just so happy with all the pics and I hope we get tons more to see. It truly makes my day :)

At Cannes Tarantino mentions releasing unseen 90 minute footage of Django Unchained in mini series format

I hope if this does come to be there are 'new' scenes with Leo's character included in those 90 minutes :p

Quentin Tarantino hopes to release an extended version of his blood-splattered western Django Unchained as a four-part TV series.

The director, on buoyant form in his press conference at the Cannes film festival, said he has 90 minutes of unused footage from the film, which he plans to edit into a mini-series of four one-hour chapters. Django Unchained, which won Tarantino the best original screenplay Oscar last year, stars Jamie Foxx as an antebellum slave who goes on a bloody revenge quest in pursuit of the slave owner who's bought his wife.

"It wouldn't be an endurance test," said Tarantino of the re-edit's mammoth run time. "It would be a mini-series and people love those. You show people a four-hour movie and they roll their eyes. Show people a four-part mini-series and they'll sit and watch it all in one sitting".

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014/may/23/quentin-tarantino-django-unchained-tv-series-cannes