Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

See Leo's still in NY , and he must be out with Tobey as the tweeter next says he called Tobey Elijah Wood :p

Notice the Harmony Korine's exhibit is at Gasogian at same address, so could be the guys were checking it out.

Victor ‏@vmsonline · 20m

Just ran into Leonardo DiCaprio — at Park & 75

Victor ‏@vmsonline · 12m

Just talked to Tobey Maguire and called him Elijah Wood, I feel like a total douche!!! He was cool about it tho LMFAO

Downtown Artist Dan Colen Buried a Couple of Semis in a Greenwich, CT Lawn

Dan Colen, the downtown artist best known for his charming antics with Ryan McGinley and the late Dash Snow, opened a solo show, Help!, at the Brant Foundation in Greenwich, Conn. yesterday. The pristine green lawns (with oversized pillows and blankets for, you know, lounging), decadent buffet (the burrata was delicious) and endless champagne were a far cry from Colen’s debauched legacy.

The attendees — who travelled to the estate via luxury vehicle, Uber, shuttle bus, or train depending on socioeconomic status — were varied to say the least. Our favorite East Village inhabitant, David Schwimmer, was there, as were former Villagers Harmony Korine and Chloe Sevigny.

Brant Foundation regular Leonardo DiCaprio looked unassuming in cargo pants and a Newsboy Cap, his arm in a sling (what happened, Leo?).

http://bedfordandbowery.com/2014/05/downtown-artist-dan-colen-burie-a-couple-of-semis-on-a-greenwich-ct-lawn/

Video of Irmelin attempting to keep Leo out of view of paps as she, Dave, Patrick Carney & Emily leave NY restaurant last night

I can't tell if Leo still has sling on his arm :)

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/video/leonardo-dicaprios-mum-shields-her-103259249.html

Twitter sighting from last night

Sherif Wasfy ‏@SherifWasfyy · 9h

Leonardo di caprio in da house @LeoDiCaprio #upanddown #nyc #NewYork

Calibi

Tks for Brant Foundation /Leo mention article :)

Tweeter's friend happened to be celebrating her birthday in same restaurant as Leo & Tobey were dining yesterday

Fhrelynne ‏@fharelynne · 4h

What would you feel if Leo Di Caprio and Tobey McGuire crash your birthday party?! OMG! It happened to my friend's buddy in NYC!

They just happened to celebrate her birthday at some restaurant and Leo & Tobey were there. They heard bday song and wished her!

And hung out with them a little while. Proof that celebs can be so cool.

New pix of Leo from last night's gala at Metropolitan Museum in New York

We can see Leo isn't wearing sling anymore :)

People in pix with Leo : Michael Ovitz and Erica Reid, wife of music executive Antonio L.A. Reid.

post-52324-0-1446087259-06253_thumb.jpg

Madonna gave Cindy Sherman a smooch inside the atrium of the Museum of Modern Art last night as the dinner portion of its “Party in the Garden” fundraiser wound down.

Across the room Leo DiCaprio in a newsboy cap swept past Gary Cohn, president of Goldman Sachs Group Inc., and Mary Erdoes, chief executive officer of asset management at JPMorgan Chase & Co. Both had been to the Robin Hood benefit the night before

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-05-14/madonna-daniel-craig-join-billionaires-at-garden-party.html

Leo sightings at 1oak last night

NYC By Night ‏@2Night_Nyc · 5h

Di Caprio at 1oak

Rosalind Grace ‏@rosalindgrace12 · 7h

Party at Gatsby's (by that I mean 1Oak and Leo's here) @ 1 OAK NYC http://instagram.com/p/oAjGzDzT7e/

JohnMark Conklin ‏@JMC289 · 8h

My friends in NYC are clubbing with Leonardo DiCaprio tonight and I'm laying in bed with my cat watching Netflix

Pix of Leo at 1oak last night

Looks like pal Richie to his left and Ethan to his right

Bnsd-WeCAAA67Da.jpg

Love the girl's comment below as it reflects what it is really like to be in a club with Leo :p

Rachel Fiorentino ‏@RachFiorentino · 11h

Is Leo really standing 10 ft away from me right now #1oak

Conor Blaise Blake ‏@_BlazinBlaker_ · 11h

@RachFiorentino go up to him! Its a once in a lifetime opportunity!!!

Rachel Fiorentino ‏@RachFiorentino · 11h

@_BlazinBlaker_ I fcking wish! There's like 10 security guards around him but ts still pretty sick

Love that guy's are just as excited to see Leo in person

Mads Tjeldflaat @ MadsTje · 7h

Home from the club "1Oak" in New York. Who else was there? Leonardo DiCaprio. I sto 1 meter unna the world's best actor ... # starstruck

From US Magazine , Jamie Foxx says he would chose Leo to play him in movie about his life ; like his hashtag :p

Jamie Foxx has an interesting idea of who should play him in a movie. The 46-year-old told sbe's The Collection blog that "Leonardo DiCaprio. #DeepTan" would be his choice. The two teamed up in 2012's Django Unchained.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jamie-foxx-wants-leonardo-dicaprio-to-play-him-in-a-movie-2014155#ixzz31pdsvRzA