Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Ox and Kat :flower:.

This girl was celebrating her 18th birthday (last night in NY) and look what she got...

10354389_823990670961812_539750869_n.jpg

mot_ley

The pic is not the best quality, but I mean, c'mon... so jealous right now :laugh:.

And this is a very nice pic from 2010... Leo was playing basketball with this dude (he said his aunt used to date one of Leo's friend)...

1171066_581545445293300_1478811291_n.jpg

tre_jay91

And this is a very nice pic from 2010... Leo was playing basketball with this dude (he said his aunt used to date one of Leo's friend)...

1171066_581545445293300_1478811291_n.jpg

tre_jay91

I`ve never seen that pic before  :woot: thankssssssssss Nanda 4 da pix  :flower: 

andddddd that B-day girl is sooooooo lucky  :chicken:

From NY Post

A gaggle of socials headed to the New York City Ballet Spring Gala from the Mark Hotel on Thursday night noticed Leonardo DiCaprio hanging outside with rapper Q-Tip.

“There were so many cars slowing down to get a look at Leo, he and Q-Tip had to go back inside,” a spy said of the actor and rapper, who are developing a TV series. “Leo asked one woman getting into her car where she was going, and told her she looked beautiful. She said the ballet.”

At the gala at the David H. Koch Theater were Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz, Valentino Garavani, Leonard Lauder, David and Julia Koch, Kristen Bell, Fe Fendi, fashion designer Prabal Gurung and National Museum of Dance board president Michele Riggi.

http://pagesix.com/2014/05/10/dicaprio-and-q-tip-spotted-on-way-to-ballet-gala/

MagALI

Tks for magazine article scans :)

The tweeter who saw Leo at Gemma restaurant in NY yesterday was asked how he looked and she replied

Bridget Coumbe ‏@bridgetcoumbe · 17h

@JordanaSays @HeyyitsShayy I wish I took a pic he is perfect in every way

Kat

Tks for news of Leo's contribution to Elephant fund :)

Some new pix of Leo from party/event at home of Peter Brant in Greenwich, CT today . I wonder what is wrong with Leo's arm or shoulder ?

The tweeter mentioned there were lots of rich /well known people at the event including Leo's friend Tobey Maguire & Ethan Suplee ,

She did ,also, tweet a pix of Ethan.

She ,also, stated that Leo asked her to please stop taking pix of him , so she stopped

90.jpg

91.jpg

92.jpg

93.jpg

^ Indeed!

Here's another...

10326491_658983737484729_592963524_n.jpg

carolinerodman

I think I spot David and his daughter in the pic :).

And yes, I wonder what's the problem with Leo's arm or shoulder... second time this year, or maybe it was last year that he was with a similar problem :idk:.

Yeah last year he was spotted with an arm brace as well! Wonder what's up. :)

Thanks for the pic. :)

Nanda

Tks for another Peter Brant pix :)

Since last year Just Jared covered the event, hopefully they will do so again this year

As to Leo's shoulder/elbow , whatever it is , below is the pix from Feb 2013 , and the sling is on different side

I remember during Wolf pr he talked about back ,etc problems after he did that pratfall in the lude sequence , I wonder if somehow these slings are connected to that event ??

post-52324-0-1446087258-11165_thumb.png